Healix International, the global travel risk management and international medical and security assistance provider has published the first in a series of whitepapers ‘The post pandemic reality’ exploring what businesses can do to prepare for the re-opening of their organisations.
The white paper can be downloaded by following this link https://info.healix.com/en/post-pandemic-reality
The whitepaper covers:
- What thresholds should be met before re-opening?
- What site measures are needed prior to “day one” of return?
- What should be included in a return to office plan?
- How can you best take care of your employees?
Healix International are leaders in global travel risk management and international medical, security and travel assistance services. Working on behalf of multi-national corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers, Healix International is relied upon to look after the welfare of millions of expatriates, business travellers and local nationals living and working in every country of the world, 24 hours a day. Many of these people reside in the most remote, challenging, and hostile of environments.
- Healix International Opens Vancouver Office in Response to Growing Demand for Crisis and Security Risk Management Services
- ROUND TABLE: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2021
- Vaccine Passports: Balancing The Benefits Against The Risks
- The 6 Big Risks For 2021
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- COVID-19 And Its Impact On The Middle East And North Africa (MENA) Region
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- Security VP For Healix International In Second Place On Epic Row Across Atlantic For Veteran Mental Health
- EASING THE CULTURE SHOCK IN OVERSEAS PLACEMENT: Pre-Posting Medical Assessments Vital To Reduce The Risk Of Mental Health Issues
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments