ACE Life, the global life insurance division of ACE Group, today announced the launch of three new products - ACE Accident Guard Plan, ACE Golden Touch Saver Plan II and ACE Golden Touch ULife Plan II in Hong Kong. The three new products reflect ACE Life's focus on providing customers with more flexible insurance solutions to help build a secure and successful future.
ACE Accident Guard Plan is a comprehensive personal accident insurance plan with triple indemnity, which is rare in the market, for flight accidents. Plane crashes are making the news more frequently and this plan offers customers peace of mind with a one-stop solution, with a fixed premium payment period as short as 10 years for accident protection for themselves and their loved ones. Customers can enjoy comprehensive protection against total and permanent disability as well as accidental death and accidental dismemberment including also major burns and insanity.
In addition, ACE Life has also revamped its universal life plans, namely the ACE Golden Touch Saver Plan II and ACE Golden Touch ULife Plan II, to offer flexible solutions for life protection and wealth accumulation. Customers can receive a super bonus of up to 6% of one year's basic premium upon any successful application for a designated ACE Golden Touch Saver Plan II from now until 30 June, 2015.
The ACE Accident Guard Plan and ACE Golden Touch Saver Plan II, together with the ACE Golden Touch ULife Plan II, offer comprehensive benefits, with the following features:
ACE Accident Guard Plan Product Highlights:
- Payment period as short as 10 years covering lifetime protection for accidental death up to the age of 100, and accidental dismemberment, total and permanent disability up to the age of 75
- Triple Indemnity will be offered in the event of death or dismemberment due to accidents whilst travelling as a fare-paying passenger on any scheduled commercial airline
- Cash benefit will be paid upon non-accidental death, surrender or maturity starting from the end of the 3rd year policy
- Worldwide emergency assistance services cover provision of medical evacuation and repatriation when travelling outside one's country of residence
ACE Golden Touch Saver Plan II Product Highlights:
- Customers could receive crediting interest compounded daily and special Interest which will be credited every 5 years starting from the 10th policy anniversary and on policy maturity
- Flexible premium payment options of 5/10/20 years for selection, with an extra bonus offered every 5 years upon the 10th policy anniversary onwards
- A minimum interest rate of 3% per annum will apply with regard to the account value payable upon policy surrender, maturity or insured's death when the policy has run for 12 years or more
- Flexibility to exercise annuity option to receive a fixed monthly income up to the age 105 or death, whichever is earlier
ACE Golden Touch ULife Plan II Product Highlights:
- Customers could receive crediting interest compounded daily and special Interest every 5 years starting from the 15th policy anniversary and on policy maturity
- Customers can enjoy an extra bonus of 3%/4%/5% at the 10th/15th/20th policy anniversary and every 5 years thereafter
- A minimum interest rate of 3% annually will apply with regard to the account value payable upon policy surrender, maturity or insured's when the policy has run for 12 years or more
- Flexibility to make optional unscheduled contributions on top of regular payments of the basic premium of protection-oriented option
Ms. Diana Kwan, Chief Partnership & Marketing Officer of ACE Life in Hong Kong, said, "Changes or mishaps can happen when you least expect them. As a result, we are committed to developing and enhancing our products so that they provide customers with the most comprehensive protection to cope with loss of life or money resulting from accidents. With a fixed premium period as short as 10 years, we offer accident plans for up to the age of 100 to protect customers throughout their lives. Our two universal life plans are designed to help customers fulfill their protection needs and grow their accumulated wealth at attractive returns with greater flexibility to meet their changing needs at different life stages."