The Kenyan authorities have advised heightened personal security during the Christmas holiday season; on 21 December 2015, the Kenyan Ministry of Interior and Co-ordination of National Government issued a public watch notice urging citizens to play a role in counter terrorism and prevention of criminal activities by being vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity, items and people.
117,000 British residents visited Kenya in 2014.
Take out comprehensive international private medical insurance before you travel to Kenya, to cover the cost of any medical treatment abroad or emergency repatriation and evacuation. Be sure to read the small print of all iPMI policies before you purchase.
Cholera, malaria and dengue fever occur in Kenya.
You should drink or use only boiled or bottled water and avoid ice in drinks. Don’t eat food prepared by unlicensed vendors.
If you need emergency medical assistance during your trip, dial 999 and ask for an ambulance. You should contact your international medical insurance/medical assistance company promptly if you are referred to a medical facility for treatment.
- Healthy Passenger Demand Continues in 2018 With Another Record Load Factor
- Europe The Number 1 Destination People Wish To Visit In 2019
- September Passenger Demand Shows Hurricane Hit
- Some 46 Million More Tourists Travelled Internationally in 2016 Compared To 2015
- Global Passenger Traffic Results Show Demand Grew 7% Compared To Same Month In 2015
- VIDEO: Passenger Demand To Double Over 20 Years
- Real-Time Tracking of Bags to Save Air Transport Industry $3 Billion
- Nearly A Third Of Millennials Travelled Uninsured Last Year
- Lloyd's Leads Development Of Core Data Requirements For Cyber Insurance
- Indonesia Travel Warning: Explosions And Gunfire Rock Central Jakarta
- SMEs’ Concerns Over Cybercrime Have Doubled
- VIDEO: Airlines Continue to Improve Profitability 5.1% Net Profit Margin for 2016
- Total Passengers Set To Double To 7 Billion By 2034
- Global Passenger Traffic Results For September Showing Solid Demand Growth
- Lebanon Travel Security Warning: Explosions In Southern Suburb Area Beirut
- Commission Clears Acquisition Of Towers Watson By Willis
- Philippines Travel Advice: Security Ramped Up For APEC Summit
- Philippines Travel Advice: With Effect June 2015, Philippine Airlines Allowed To Operate In European Airspace
- Aviva Launches Cyber Cover
- Lloyd’s Supports New Government Initiatives To Make Uk World Centre In Cyber Security Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Speakers Announced For AMII AGM
- Airlec Ambulance Appoints Dr. Cyrille Montesinos As Medical Director
- Airlec Air Ambulance
- APRIL International Care UK Appoints New Business Development Manager
- A Third Of Expats In The UK Are Worried About Domestic Politics
- MSH International Boosts Its Global Expansion With New Health And Travel Insurance Products And Services
- CEGA's Medical Screening Solution Attracts Millstream Underwriting
- What’s Shaping The Assistance Needs Of The Globally Mobile?
- ECMO Repatriation On The Air Alliance Challenger 604
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- AIG Appoints Kathleen Zortman as President & Chief Executive Officer of Private Client Group, General Insurance
- TAT Continues “Thailand Travel Shield” Insurance Project
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of National General Insurance Company (P.S.C.)
- Claims Management Companies Enter FCA Regulation
- International Health Insurance 2019: The Definitive iPMI Market Report
- Starr Insurance Companies Taps Carmella Capitano To Lead Primary General Casualty-Risk Management
- FINEOS AdminSuite Core Platform In Production With Tier 1 US Group And Voluntary Benefits Carrier
- Brexit, The EU & IPT – AMII Chair Announces Key Themes For AGM
- Download Company e-Directory: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: Paul Tidy COO Explains How Generali Global Health Works With Group And External Partners
- 2019 Starts On A Positive Note For Passenger Demand
- Lloyd’s Reports Aggregated Market Results For 2018
- SOS International Publishes Annual Results For 2018
- China Exposes Hospitals Involved In Medical Insurance Fraud
- UAE Cabinet Approves New Provisions For Sponsoring Expat Family Members
- Marsh & Mclennan Completes Acquisition Of Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Established UAE Takaful Company Reports Significant Increase In Its Top-Line
- China Issues Foreign Investment Law: Guangxi Takes Initiative In Global Investment Promotion
- Healix International Offers Guidance For Employers With LGBT Employees Travelling To And Working In Brunei