The Kenyan authorities have advised heightened personal security during the Christmas holiday season; on 21 December 2015, the Kenyan Ministry of Interior and Co-ordination of National Government issued a public watch notice urging citizens to play a role in counter terrorism and prevention of criminal activities by being vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity, items and people.
117,000 British residents visited Kenya in 2014.
Take out comprehensive international private medical insurance before you travel to Kenya, to cover the cost of any medical treatment abroad or emergency repatriation and evacuation. Be sure to read the small print of all iPMI policies before you purchase.
Cholera, malaria and dengue fever occur in Kenya.
You should drink or use only boiled or bottled water and avoid ice in drinks. Don’t eat food prepared by unlicensed vendors.
If you need emergency medical assistance during your trip, dial 999 and ask for an ambulance. You should contact your international medical insurance/medical assistance company promptly if you are referred to a medical facility for treatment.
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Healthy Passenger Demand Continues in 2018 With Another Record Load Factor
- Europe The Number 1 Destination People Wish To Visit In 2019
- September Passenger Demand Shows Hurricane Hit
- Some 46 Million More Tourists Travelled Internationally in 2016 Compared To 2015
- Global Passenger Traffic Results Show Demand Grew 7% Compared To Same Month In 2015
- VIDEO: Passenger Demand To Double Over 20 Years
- Real-Time Tracking of Bags to Save Air Transport Industry $3 Billion
- Nearly A Third Of Millennials Travelled Uninsured Last Year
- Lloyd's Leads Development Of Core Data Requirements For Cyber Insurance
- Indonesia Travel Warning: Explosions And Gunfire Rock Central Jakarta
- SMEs’ Concerns Over Cybercrime Have Doubled
- VIDEO: Airlines Continue to Improve Profitability 5.1% Net Profit Margin for 2016
- Total Passengers Set To Double To 7 Billion By 2034
- Global Passenger Traffic Results For September Showing Solid Demand Growth
- Lebanon Travel Security Warning: Explosions In Southern Suburb Area Beirut
- Commission Clears Acquisition Of Towers Watson By Willis
- Philippines Travel Advice: Security Ramped Up For APEC Summit
- Philippines Travel Advice: With Effect June 2015, Philippine Airlines Allowed To Operate In European Airspace
- Aviva Launches Cyber Cover
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report
- Generali Launches Best Doctors Mental Health Navigator From Teladoc Health
- Bringing Primary Care Services To Your Front Door: Aetna International Announces Launch Of ‘vHealth at Home’
- CEGA Uses BBC To Spread Awareness Of Travel Insurance Fraud
- AXA And CEGA Launch Travel Health Calculator For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- First Altitude Focused, Female-Owned And Operated Cost Containment And Claims Management Provider Joins The Market
- 9 In 10 Expats Feel Isolated
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- Infectious Diseases Abroad: What Should Business Travellers Know?
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory October 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Generali Global Health Appoints Business Development Lead In Asia Pacific Expansion Drive
- Healix International Shortlisted For Prestigious ITIJ Award
- Moody's - UK Life Insurance Industry Outlook Is Stable But Brexit Is A Wild Card
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- Hannover Re US And Sweatcoin To Launch Joint Research Project
- EssentialCare Critical Illness Named Insurance Nexus '2019 New Product of the Year' for Groundbreaking Severe Mental Health Coverage
- GoodRx Launches Exclusive Prescription Savings Program For AAA Members
- Emergency Assistance Company Using App To Locate Travellers In Remote Regions
- Fox Flight Appoints Aaron Payne As Vice President
- The ACA 5 Years On — Early Struggles Give Way To Strong Performance For U.S. Health Insurers
- British Airways Traveltech Winner Pluto Announces New Mobile App And Babylon Health Integration To Better Serve The 62% Of Brits That Don't Use Travel Insurance
- AXIS Insurance Chief Claims Officer David Hayward To Retire, Will Be Succeeded by Michael Baumel
- E-Zec Medical Transport Services Ltd Improves Fleet Health
- 6 Popular Apps For Travelling Abroad With Tom Wilkinson, CEO, AXA - Global Healthcare
- AM Best Downgrades Credit Ratings Of Aegon N.V.’s U.S. Subsidiaries
- BBC Business Editor And Cancer Research Pioneer To Address AMII Summit