The IMTJ Summit is a high level event aimed at senior decision makers involved in the medical tourism and international patient market. There are many conferences and congresses that have grown up around the industry; most have failed to deliver the content that delegates want and to address the major issues that face the industry.
In 2015 in London, we proved that it’s possible to deliver a medical travel event that delivers GREAT value to delegates, sponsors and exhibitors. Read the FEEDBACK on the 2015 Summit.
For 2016, we promise you…
- GREAT speakers. We handpick our speakers. People who have true insight and knowledge AND who can get their message across to a multinational conference audience. Promotional presentations are BANNED!
- GREAT content. We focus on the real issues facing the industry. We deliver content that is of VALUE to those who want to grow their medical tourism business.
- GREAT timing, It’s run by a bunch of Brits. We invented Big Ben. Our sessions don’t overrun. Lunch will take place at lunchtime… not at tea time!
- GREAT company. Plenty of opportunities to network, set up one to one meetings and to participate in the b2b encounters business networking event.
- GREAT weather. Madrid in May is glorious. A great opportunity to explore this famous city
Co-located with the IMTJ Summit, will be the IMTJ Academic Conference, the IMTJ Awards Dinner, and the b2b encounters business networking event. IMTJ Marketplace, a medical tourism exhibition, will run throughout the Summit.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Summit brings together the best people in the sector to share their knowledge and experience and ensure the long term development of this industry.
The IMTJ Academic Conference brings together some of the brightest minds involved in researching and understanding the cross border healthcare sector.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards celebrate the success of the leading players in medical tourism.
b2b encounters gives you the chance to meet buyers of medical travel and international patient services and generate new business opportunities and sources of patient referral.
The IMTJ Marketplace provides a great opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their services and meet new customers.
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards ceremony will take place on the evening of May 24th 2016 at a venue in the city centre of Madrid
Book now for some great deals
BOOK YOUR DELEGATE PLACE now to take advantage of the early bird rates..
Find out about SPONSORSHIP opportunities.
Reserve a stand space in the IMTJ MARKETPLACE.
Sign up for the B2B ENCOUNTERS business networking event.
Check out the programme for the ACADEMIC CONFERENCE.