The International SOS Foundation launches the first annual Global Duty of Care Awards to recognise organisations and individuals who have made a significant contribution to protecting their staff as they travel and work overseas.
The International SOS Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation with the goal of improving the safety, security, health and welfare of people working abroad or on remote assignments through the study, understanding and mitigation of potential risks.
Laurent Fourier, Director of the International SOS Foundation, said, “A considerable amount of effort is involved across departments to support travelling staff. The goal of the awards is to recognise those involved in creating and implementing the programmes that mitigate travel, health and security risks to workers when they are abroad. We want to shine a light on best practices to raise standards in Duty of Care.”
The global call for submissions is now open to all organisations, institutions and non-governmental organisations. The 2016 Global Duty of Care Awards will be presented in the following categories:
2. Thought Leadership
3. Resilient Care
One winner will be chosen and presented an award for each of the five categories. Winners will be announced at the awards gala dinner on Thursday, 16 June 2016 at The Mira Boutique Hotel, Hong Kong.
The judging panel includes internationally recognised leaders in fields related to Duty of Care.
Information for Entering the Global Duty of Care Awards
- The awards entry period closes on Monday, 11 April 2016.
- The awards shortlist announcement will be on Monday, 25 April 2016.
To learn more, visit www.dutyofcareawards.com.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments