HTH Worldwide have announced the availability of travel protection insurance plans with important upgrades, including robust benefits and competitive pricing. HTH's TripProtector plans offer comprehensive travel and health benefits, three levels of coverage, and pricing that fits travelers' personal characteristics and itineraries. These plans cover both domestic and international trips and are underwritten by Nationwide®.
TripProtector plans cover trip cancellation and interruption for illness, terrorism, and dangerous weather, as well as baggage loss and trip delay. Medical benefits include outpatient and inpatient services for sickness and injury, and medical evacuation. Plan designs come in three levels and top out at $50,000 of trip cancellation, 200% of trip costs for trip interruption, $500,000 in medical benefits and $1 million in medical evacuation.
"Many traditional travel protection plans offer an array of coverages but fall short on medical benefits," said Brendan Sharkey, Director of Individual Products at HTH Worldwide. "Travelers often feel compelled to buy an additional travel medical plan. TripProtector offers travelers the best of both worlds, making it a great option for people interested in protecting both their health and their investment."
All TripProtector customers enjoy HTH Worldwide's exceptional member service and medical assistance, including concierge-level access to the best local doctors and hospitals all around the world. They also carry with them HTH's award-winning mPassport app to search for English-speaking, highly qualified doctors, translate key medical terms and phrases, and find country-specific equivalents for brand name medications.
For a full description of the new TripProtector plans and to purchase online, visit www.hthtravelinsurance.com.
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance