AXA PPP healthcare is now offering medium and larger-sized businesses a new approach to securing affordable health cover and support for the whole workforce.
Benefiting employees who are not covered by ‘traditional’ medical insurance, AccessHEALTH focuses on early intervention and support and, in turn, helps employers tackle key health risks to productivity in their business such as musculoskeletal conditions and mental ill health.
Designed for schemes of 100+ employees and available from 01 January 2016, AccessHealth has:
- NO exclusions for pre-existing medical conditions
- NO excess to pay
- NO ‘qualifying period’ to use the benefits.
And it comes with two cover level options, Core and Plus.
Core level includes:
- Online private GP appointments from AXA PPP healthcare’s Doctor@Hand service, delivered by Doctor Care Anywhere (up to three consultations per membership year)
- Mental health counselling – telephone support, with five face-to-face counselling sessions where clinically appropriate
- Musculoskeletal – over-the-phone guidance plus ten physiotherapy, chiropractic or osteopathy sessions (per membership year)
- 24/7 telephone access to AXA PPP’s dedicated team of nurses, midwives and pharmacists for support with any medical matter or concern
- Health Gateway – the proactive health portal that provides an intelligent personaised approach to health risk management.
In addition to these features, Plus level covers:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – 12 sessions upon GP referral (per membership year)
- Consultations – up to three specialist consultations (per membership year)
- Diagnostics – full refund for specialist-referred in and day-patient tests, scans and surgery to establish a diagnosis.
Chris Horlick, Distribution Director at AXA PPP healthcare, said, “For organisations who want to safeguard their employees’ health but are unable to provide full medical insurance for the whole workforce, AccessHEALTH provides cost-effective access to expert healthcare without any delays and engages people in their own wellbeing.
“As well as bringing a highly valued benefit to workers who, ordinarily, would not have the benefit of company-paid medical insurance cover, AccessHEALTH will help employers to keep their workforce active and healthy and, if they should become ill or injured, provide early access to investigation and treatment of the two biggest causes of sickness absence – musculoskeletal conditions and psychological issues.”
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- PassportCard Launches International Health Insurance In Germany
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Driving Innovation In The Travel Insurance Sector With The Travel Health Calculator
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Why Do Expats Fear Coming Home?
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- Aetna International Announces Partnership With Leading Mental Well-Being App Wysa, As Part Of Enhanced Mental Well-Being Support For Members During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty And Allianz Care Introduce Digital Health Services To Singapore-Based Customers
- Johan Forsgård To Take New Nordics Leadership Role At Willis Towers Watson