Generali Global Health, the international private health insurance division of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., has launched Global Choice. The product, aimed at the group market, provides flexible coverage for groups with as little as three employees. Global Choice combines a modular benefit structure with a simpler pricing mechanism that minimises fluctuation in premiums year-on-year.
Global Choice provides international health protection to globally mobile people, wherever they are in the world. Its modular design gives employers the flexibility to tailor their plan around the needs of their workforce. It also allows them to segment their workforce into categories of 3 or more employees, providing more relevant cover across different parts of their group.
RELATED READING: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Generali Global Health Senior Team
Customers initially choose from one of three core options - Select, Classic and Premier – with limits ranging from US$1m/€875,000/£650,000 to US$4.5m/€4m/3m. They then choose from one of three out-patient cover options, with similarly increasing benefit limits. Once customers have chosen their core and out-patient cover, they can boost their plan with extra benefits such as wellness and routine check-ups, fertility treatment, vision care, dental care and pregnancy cover.
Global Choice's innovative pricing mechanism uses a group's average age to create a single adult and child rating structure that will apply to any new joiners during the period of insurance. For customers this means transparent, stable premiums and more clarity for year-on-year budgeting.
Other Global Choice benefits include:
- Access to a network of over 600,000 medical facilities and the freedom to use a hospital or medical facility of choice
- Policy benefits are available in three different currencies, US Dollars, Euros or Sterling, with premiums paid in the chosen currency
- Multilingual, 24/7 contact with medical case coordinators who are supported by a team of doctors and clinical specialists
- Technology that allows members to access their policies from anywhere in the world, including a member portal and mobile application that provide the ability to carry out tasks from changing policy details to making claims.
Marco Giacomelli, Head of Generali Global Health said, "Global Choice is designed to fit our client's and member's individual healthcare needs and we believe it's one of the most flexible products on the market today. Our direct payment facility and 24 hour support, seven days a week, provides genuine peace of mind for globally mobile individuals. And the product's pricing structure adds cost clarity for budget holders."
For further information on Global Choice and to download the details visit www.generali.co.uk or call +44 (0)207 265 6444.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- Keeping Employees Safe In The Physical And Virtual Workplace
- APRIL International Care Wins 2 More Prestigious Awards In Asia
- COVID-19 Safety Issues Dominate The Travel Choices Of British Holidaymakers
- Partnership Will Help Businesses Get Access To Affordable COVID-19 Testing