Expatriate Group has introduced a new online travel fulfilment and enrolment platform and has also improved their travel insurance policy to offer an even wider choice of cover to their international customer bases.
Effective immediately the new additional travel cover options available are:
A winter sports package – covering ski equipment;
Piste closure and avalanche delays up to 300 Euros;
Business Equipment and Money – covering business equipment; equipment hire, and business money;
Golf Cover –covering golf equipment and green fees.
One other key change in the new Travel policy is the introduction of “one way” cover. This allows people moving countries to have the ability to travel on the way. Key to the policy is that the customer can choose whether they are repatriated to the original country or their destination country.
“These changes are not to only ones to benefit Expatriate Group customers” says Lee Gerry, Director of Expatriate Group.
“We implemented these policy changes at the same time we rolled out our new online travel fulfilment and enrolment platform. The new platform is a complete top-down redesign of the system. The new application process is far simpler now, ensuring our customers receive the product information required to help them make an informed decision on covering their insurance needs.”
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018