Expatriate Group have simplified the way that customers can choose their area of cover under their international health insurance plan.
“By reducing the number of areas from 5 to 3, we have taken another step in making our Expatriate Healthcare iPMI policy the most straight forward available in the international healthcare market” said Lee Gerry, Expatriate Group Director. “Feedback from our customers suggested that this was an area where we could do better. So we did.” he added. “The change is effective immediately for new customers and our existing customers will benefit on renewal of their policies.”
Previously each country was graded from 1 to 5 (reflecting the costs of each country’s cost of treatment), depending on the country where the customer wanted to receive treatment; with the required area being selected at the outset.
Expatriate Group’s new iPMI areas are now:
- EMEA & Asia (excluding China, Hong Kong and Singapore)
- Worldwide, (excluding North America)
“The new format gives our customers absolute clarity about their coverage area; generally increasing the number of countries where they are able to receive treatment” Lee Gerry continued. “As well as making the buying process easier to understand, this change will be particularly important to a number of our customers, whose time in any given country can be transient”.
Expatriate Group’s, Expatriate Healthcare policy will still continue to provide worldwide out-of-area cover to ensure that customers are protected for emergencies, no matter which area of cover they choose.
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory March 2018
- The Countries Where A Broken Leg Will Cost You The Most
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Key Reasons For IPMI Price Hikes And What Employers Can Do About It
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory January 2018
- Pacific Prime Opens Dubai Office
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory December 2017