Leading health care benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com) has launched a redesigned secure member portal, Health Hub, which offers members a one-stop-shop to manage different aspects of their health online.
The portal has been developed following an extensive review of Aetna International’s members’ use of previous online tools, and searches for information about their health. The most popular information is now quickly and easily accessible on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices.
Members can view their plan details, access claims records and search for in-network doctors and medical facilities. A library of medical information, including tips on wellness and how to stay healthy, is also available.
Damian Lenihan, Executive Director – Distribution, UK Markets said, “Reviewing our members’ use of online tools to manage their health has allowed us to develop this valuable self-help portal. Health Hub now provides members with fast access to the information they need to manage their health, whenever they need it and wherever they are in the world.”
For more information about Aetna International, visit www.aetnainternational.com
- New Survey Reveals Gulf In Worldwide Workplace Wellbeing
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- 78% Of Expats Across The Globe Opt For Virtual Health Care Services
- Aetna International Announces Launch Of Health And Lifestyle DNA Testing
- Win For Aetna International At Health Insurance Daily Awards For 6th Consecutive Year
- Aetna International Cements Humanis Partnership With Broker Launch Event
- Aetna International Appoints Jason Mccormick And Chrissy Piraino To Sales Vice Presidents For Canada
- Aetna International Declared Runner-Up In ‘Employee Benefits Services Provider Of The Year’ Award
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Out Now
- Charles Taylor Claims Services Adds Workers' Compensation And Defense Base Act Claims Handling And Medical Management To Its Product Offering
- Lufthansa Group Guarantees Customers A Safe Return Journey
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients