Leading health care benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com) has launched a redesigned secure member portal, Health Hub, which offers members a one-stop-shop to manage different aspects of their health online.
The portal has been developed following an extensive review of Aetna International’s members’ use of previous online tools, and searches for information about their health. The most popular information is now quickly and easily accessible on a variety of platforms, including mobile devices.
Members can view their plan details, access claims records and search for in-network doctors and medical facilities. A library of medical information, including tips on wellness and how to stay healthy, is also available.
Damian Lenihan, Executive Director – Distribution, UK Markets said, “Reviewing our members’ use of online tools to manage their health has allowed us to develop this valuable self-help portal. Health Hub now provides members with fast access to the information they need to manage their health, whenever they need it and wherever they are in the world.”
For more information about Aetna International, visit www.aetnainternational.com
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018