Voyager Insurance Services Limited has launched Voyager Plus Travel Insurance, which rebrands and replaces their former WEBroker Travel Insurance product.
Carl Carter, Managing Director, commented “We are excited about the launch of our new Voyager Plus Travel Insurance product, as it is packed with a wide range of features specifically designed to allow brokers and intermediaries to maximise their travel insurance sales with ease. Initial feedback from brokers has been exceptional as the new Voyager Plus Travel Insurance provides great flexibility and the widest range of cover, options and acceptability in the UK & EEA broker and intermediary travel insurance market”.
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance includes the following NEW features added for 2017:
- No Upper Age Limit for Single Trips
- Emergency Medical Expenses increased to £20 Million
- Ability to increase cancellation cover up to £10,000
- Ability to increase Annual Multi Trip Maximum Trip duration to up to 62 days
- Sports Equipment and Cycle Insurance Option
- Enhanced Trip Disruption Option now includes disruption due to an act of terrorism Focusing on the new Terrorism Disruption Cover.
Carter added, “Our research has shown that in these troubled times and following recent tragic events, over 51% of travellers now rate the risk of their holiday or travel plans being disrupted by an act of Terrorism as the biggest single thing they are most concerned about”. We have taken the travelling public’s concern on board and have now extended our “Enhanced Travel Disruption Option” to become an “Enhanced Travel or Terrorism Disruption Option” which makes it one of the only travel insurance policies in the mainstream market which offers this valuable ‘real world’ protection. This unique option now includes up to £5,000 Terrorism Disruption cover for cancellation, curtailment, travel delay, abandonment, missed departure or additional accommodation costs as a result as of an act of terrorism affecting any point of arrival or departure in a pre-booked itinerary or occurring within 40 miles of the booked accommodation within 31 days prior to departure or during the trip”, Carter added
“This option is designed to give peace of mind protection for the millions of independent travellers who do not have the protection of a Tour Operator to help them or cover additional costs in the event of travel disruption due to an act of terrorism. The option also continues to cover travel disruption situations not normally covered by travel insurance such as volcanic ash causing closure of airspace and having to remain abroad and incur additional accommodation costs, or even having to cancel or come home if the Foreign and Commonwealth office or World Health Organisation issue a new directive against travel too or a need to evacuate from the country you are travelling to”
Voyager Plus maintains the following valuable features including:
- Available to UK and EEA residents in GBP or Euros
- Kids Go Free on Family Policies
- Product as standard covers leisure, business and cruise trips
- High levels of standard cover including £5,000 Cancellation or Curtailment and £2,000 Baggage
- A light touch approach to medical screening, meaning potentially 1000s of stable conditions do not require medical screening or any additional premium
- Cover for single trips up 24 months in total (up to 18 months without referral)
- Cover for one way trips with up to 31 days cover in destination country
- Already Travelled Cover – ideal for people who have forgotten to arrange cover or who are unable to extend another policy while abroad
- 100s activities included as standard, with options to cover extreme sports and activities
- Wide range of popular options to cater for an extended range of travellers including Gadget Insurance, Winter Sports, Wedding Insurance, Additional Business Plus Cover, Additional Cruise Plus Cover, Golf Cover and Holiday From Hell Travel Dispute Cover
- Policy underwritten by Sirius International Insurance, an “A” rated global insurer
- Generous Commission Levels
- Full online quote and buy travel insurance solution, including in-branch and telephone sales.
Carter commented, “We have had a record year to date and have already seen an impressive 18% increase in sales compared to the same period to date last year. With around 1,000 brokers already choosing Voyager Insurance as their ‘one stop shop’ for travel insurance, with the launch of the new Voyager Plus Travel Insurance we are expecting to see even more brokers in the UK and beyond switch to Voyager Insurance."
Voyager Plus Travel Insurance provides a flexible product at an affordable price, suitable for a wide range of customers. Voyager Insurance works with approximately 1,000 brokers in the UK and overseas, their broker support includes generous commission paid promptly, and a dedicated support team with online facilities and links available.
If you are interested in learning more about Voyager Plus Travel Insurance, please visit http://www.voyagertravelinsurance.co.uk/travel/ for more information.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- Aetna International Signs Strategic Partnership Deal With Humanis
- Cigna Launches Unlimited Preventative Dental Care – Offering A Solution To The £105m Annual Cost Of Oral Health Problems In The UK
- Cooley Expands Transatlantic Insurance Group
- Pacific Prime Receives Bupa Global's Best Performance - Intermediary Award