Allianz Worldwide Care has announced the launch of a international health insurance solution aimed at small to medium sized IGOs with between 10 to 300 staff members. The International Health Insurance Plans for Intergovernmental Organisations will allow small to medium sized IGOs to provide comprehensive international health insurance to their staff members.
Specifically designed to meet the needs of this market, the plans include:
- 3 interchangeable levels of cover to suit different budgets and needs
- A dedicated IGO support team
- Simple and convenient pricing structure
- Access to 750,000+ medical providers worldwide, with widespread direct billing
- Cover provided on a Medical History Disregarded (MHD) basis
- 24/7 medical advice
- Superior service and response times
- 24/7 multilingual helpline and emergency assistance
- A simple, fast and easy process for submitting medical claims via the My Health app
Speaking about the launch of the new IGO plan, Hendrik Boelens, Head of IGO, NGO and Governmental Business at Allianz Worldwide Care, said, “We work hand-in-hand with our clients to understand their culture, needs and wishes. We recognise the complex internal and external challenges that some IGOs face and the need for a fully transparent approach when it comes to reporting. With over 50 years of experience in providing international health insurance to IGOs, we recognised a need for a product that simplified the process for both the employer and staff member. Often smaller IGOs do not have a dedicated HR team, or the resources to address and investigate every element of international health insurance for their staff members. Likewise, staff being sent abroad for work have several different stress factors when it comes to a major relocation. Having easy access to health and wellbeing support, for them and their families, is one thing we want to make sure they don’t have to worry about.”
This plan relieves the burden on IGOs, by better serving their needs with a convenient and simple solution which caters for the level of cover required and budgets available. This is complemented by a dedicated IGO team, global presence, access to an extensive network of medical providers, many on a direct billing basis, 24/7 support and assistance services.