WellAway Limited has announced the launch of its newest expatriate health insurance plan called ORBE. What sets this product apart from others on the market is extensive global coverage for expatriates with no waiting periods and no exclusions for pre-existing conditions.
WellAway continues to focus on the needs of the global citizen and, with that in mind, has developed a product with robust benefits and competitive premiums. Expatriates are able to choose from four zones of coverage, with three levels of premium and a range of optional benefits. All WellAway plans include emergency evacuation and repatriation. Members also have the option to further enhance their policy with benefits that include: a dental and vision package, life and disability, kidnap and ransom as well as terrorism coverage.
Plan highlights include:
- 5 million dollar limit on all options
- Out-of-Pocket maximum is capped to an annual limit (allows you to predict your share of medical expenses and keep them low)
- Pre-Existing conditions are covered at no extra premium (upon medical underwriting)
- Wellness and Preventative coverage
- Premium discount program (no claim bonus)
- Competitive premiums in the most expensive healthcare markets in the world
- Evacuation and Repatriation coverage
- 24/7 ConciergeCare Service
- Optional Benefits includes: maternity, dental and vison, and other non-medical options
“International residents need reliable health insurance coverage that they are able to use when and where they need it. With ORBE, our goal is to deliver rich coverage where it’s needed, when it’s needed and at the best price,” said Griselle Chernys, President and Chief Executive Officer, WellAway Limited.
“Many of our competitors will not cover pre-existing conditions, especially with a five million dollar limit or they require a long waiting period before coverage will start. ORBE has no waiting periods and with capped out- of- pocket maximums, members are able to approximate what their true costs will be.”
WellAway Limited is a company that specializes in health and travel insurance for expatriates including unique health programs for foreign nationals living throughout the world. We are headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda with global offices including France, Belgium and the UK.
Those interested in receiving a free quote or applying for an ORBE policy can access additional information as well as an application at https://www.wellaway.com/Product/Orbe
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Healix To Provide Medical Advice And Assistance For BBC Staff Travelling Overseas
- Cigna Eyes Rapid Expansion In The Middle East
- Aetna International Continues To Expand Asian Footprint With Hong Kong License
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Medical Assistance Capabilities In Malta And Conflict Areas
- Male Expats Eye Career Development, While Females Seek Personal Enrichment