Pacific Prime has announced it has partnered with Orient Insurance PJSC, Allianz Worldwide Care to help deliver a new international health insurance solution for individuals in Dubai.
David Hayes, Global Director of Sales and Renewals at Pacific Prime, said the company is excited to be working with Allianz. “We’re delighted to continue delivering on our relationship with long-term partner, Allianz Worldwide Care, to help launch their Dubai-based plan for individuals. What’s more, we fully believe that their high level of service and experience in the region will translate to plans that people in Dubai can rely on.”
The Dubai Healthcare Plan provides up to USD 10,500,000 in maximum plan benefits, access to private hospital rooms, and an extensive list of core plan benefits that include intensive care, medical evacuation and surgical fees. In particular, Allianz Worldwide Care and its plans are known for:
- A renowned global reputation for excellence;
- Flexible plan design;
- Comprehensive benefits; and
- An extensive Direct Billing network in the UAE.
In addition to solid outpatient and inpatient coverage, Dubai residents will also benefit from a range of dental and maternity options along with the fact that the plan is fully compliant in Dubai.
From today until October 2017, Pacific Prime will be the sole provider of the Dubai Healthcare Plans by Orient Insurance PJSC, Allianz Worldwide Care in the Emirate.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical