Care Plus launches the first international private medical insurance (IPMI) product of its kind, offering global coverage.
- Care Plus is the first healthcare company in Brazil to offer global IPMI (international private medical insurance) coverage;
- In collaboration with two of the most highly respected names in global healthcare, the ‘Master International’ product will offer access to Blue Cross Blue Shield networks in the U.S. and Bupa’s networks outside of the U.S;
- The unique-to-market ‘Master International’ product offers businesses a significant talent attraction and retention tool.
‘Master International’ is a unique product that will allow organisations to offer their employees healthcare around the world. Customers will now have the ability to access the right care, at the right time, across the largest networks of leading healthcare providers and facilities worldwide. This differentiated product is the result of the combined strength and expertise delivered through the strategic collaboration among CarePlus, Bupa Global and Blue Cross Blue Shield Global. ‘Master International’ enables employers to provide a unique employee benefit, a key tool for talent attraction and retention.
‘Master International’ will be available to Care Plus clients currently subscribing to the Master I plan, which provides premium and unparalleled healthcare coverage in Brazil. In addition, Care Plus will offer ‘Master International’ to new customers with compatible plans and an additional 2,000 new customers by 2018 year end.
"Our clients and brokers have stated the need for a product offering coverage to globally minded and globally mobile customers, said Roberto Laganá, CEO of Care Plus (Brazil). “We’ve listened to them and alongside Bupa Global and Blue Cross Blue Shield Global, our customers now have the security of having premium healthcare anytime, anywhere.”
“We are excited that Care Plus customers can now experience the benefits of accessing the largest network of health care providers worldwide, said Maureen Sullivan, senior vice president and chief strategy officer of BCBSA. “Our combined strength, scale and expertise means that customers can be confident in knowing that they have access to quality healthcare when and where they need it.”
“The launch of Master International is an exciting milestone in our relationship with Care Plus and further demonstrates our commitment to providing the very best level of healthcare whenever and wherever our customers need us, and helping our customers lead longer, healthier, happier lives,” said Moses Dodo, General Manager, Bupa Global Latin America.
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018