Significant enhancements to individual, family and group health insurance plans. Travel Security Services and an Expatriate/Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) are now included in a number of their healthcare plans.
Speaking about the addition to their IPMI and healthcare plans, Ida Luka-Lognoné, Allianz Partners Board Member, CEO of International Health, said, “We recognise that we are living in an increasingly unpredictable world, from extreme weather incidents to the rise in terror attacks. We wanted to make sure that we have services and supports in place to protect and give peace of mind to our expat customers and their families. Our healthcare plans and services will continue to evolve and adapt. This is just the first in a number of new health service initiatives that we’ll bring to the market”.
The Travel Security Services provide access to an around-the-clock security assistance hotline, security advice about countries across the world, daily security news updates and travel safety alerts. The Expatriate/Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) gives expats and their families access to a range of services including counselling, legal and financial support, health and wellbeing advice, available 24/7 in multiple languages.
Find out more by visiting https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/international-individual-health-insurance/ (for individuals) and https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/employers/services/corporate-assistance/(for groups).
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- AnaCap Signs Exclusive Arrangement To Exit French Insurance Broker AOG
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil