Significant enhancements to individual, family and group health insurance plans. Travel Security Services and an Expatriate/Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) are now included in a number of their healthcare plans.
Speaking about the addition to their IPMI and healthcare plans, Ida Luka-Lognoné, Allianz Partners Board Member, CEO of International Health, said, “We recognise that we are living in an increasingly unpredictable world, from extreme weather incidents to the rise in terror attacks. We wanted to make sure that we have services and supports in place to protect and give peace of mind to our expat customers and their families. Our healthcare plans and services will continue to evolve and adapt. This is just the first in a number of new health service initiatives that we’ll bring to the market”.
The Travel Security Services provide access to an around-the-clock security assistance hotline, security advice about countries across the world, daily security news updates and travel safety alerts. The Expatriate/Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) gives expats and their families access to a range of services including counselling, legal and financial support, health and wellbeing advice, available 24/7 in multiple languages.
Find out more by visiting https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/international-individual-health-insurance/ (for individuals) and https://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/en/employers/services/corporate-assistance/(for groups).
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments