AXA – Global Healthcare has launched a new optional upgrade for companies providing IPMI cover for their employees based overseas.
Kevin Melton, Director of Sales and Marketing, commented, “In today’s connected world, it’s becoming increasingly common for smaller businesses to have employees based overseas. Some will even offer the opportunity to travel as a way of attracting and retaining talent, but it’s important to ensure that staff have the means to take care of their health, and the health of their families, while working abroad.
“Providing benefits such as international healthcare can be a source of significant pressure for SMEs, where, arguably, budgets can be tighter than in larger companies but flexibility is still particularly important. This new optional upgrade allows us to cater for a wider range of requirements because companies can choose to add different options for different employees, depending on what’s important.”
Those choosing to either purchase or renew the Comprehensive level of AXA’s International Health Plan now have an ‘extended out-patient optional upgrade’, which covers a full refund up to the overall policy limit of £1,500,000, on:
- Medical practitioner consultations
- Diagnostic tests
- Out-patient drugs and dressings prescribed by a medical practitioner
And increased cover for:
- Consultations for treatment of psychiatric illness
- Physiotherapy treatment.
Recent market research commissioned by AXA – Global Healthcare highlighted that as SMEs – particularly smaller firms – have stricter budgets, there is a desire for benefits that will actively support employees on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they will gain the most value from their plan.
SMEs covering up to 49 employees now have four options to choose from if they wish to add an upgrade to the International Health Plan Comprehensive cover level; extended out-patient, travel insurance, routine pregnancy cover or dental care.
This new extended out-patient option means that SMEs can ensure their employees are fully covered for out-patient treatment, but at a cost that is manageable for those that aren’t yet ready to invest in more extensive cover.
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Pacific Prime Accepts the 2019 Award for Elevating Customer Experience With Technology at the Allianz Broker Event in Dubai
- Affinity Insurance Markets: The Uk And Us Compared
- Healix International Raises Hong Kong Security Risk Rating To Moderate
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE