AXA – Global Healthcare has launched a new optional upgrade for companies providing IPMI cover for their employees based overseas.
Kevin Melton, Director of Sales and Marketing, commented, “In today’s connected world, it’s becoming increasingly common for smaller businesses to have employees based overseas. Some will even offer the opportunity to travel as a way of attracting and retaining talent, but it’s important to ensure that staff have the means to take care of their health, and the health of their families, while working abroad.
“Providing benefits such as international healthcare can be a source of significant pressure for SMEs, where, arguably, budgets can be tighter than in larger companies but flexibility is still particularly important. This new optional upgrade allows us to cater for a wider range of requirements because companies can choose to add different options for different employees, depending on what’s important.”
Those choosing to either purchase or renew the Comprehensive level of AXA’s International Health Plan now have an ‘extended out-patient optional upgrade’, which covers a full refund up to the overall policy limit of £1,500,000, on:
- Medical practitioner consultations
- Diagnostic tests
- Out-patient drugs and dressings prescribed by a medical practitioner
And increased cover for:
- Consultations for treatment of psychiatric illness
- Physiotherapy treatment.
Recent market research commissioned by AXA – Global Healthcare highlighted that as SMEs – particularly smaller firms – have stricter budgets, there is a desire for benefits that will actively support employees on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they will gain the most value from their plan.
SMEs covering up to 49 employees now have four options to choose from if they wish to add an upgrade to the International Health Plan Comprehensive cover level; extended out-patient, travel insurance, routine pregnancy cover or dental care.
This new extended out-patient option means that SMEs can ensure their employees are fully covered for out-patient treatment, but at a cost that is manageable for those that aren’t yet ready to invest in more extensive cover.
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
- SGI Launches European Health Cash Plan
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- ALC Health Appoints Colin Kirkpatrick as Managing Director Designate
- International Medical Group Demonstrates Commitment To UAE By Obtaining Consultancy License, Opening Office In Dubai
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- Providing iPMI To High Net Worth Individuals
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- It’s In The Genes For International Medical Insurance Providers
- Bupa UK Appoints Sales Director For Health Clinics
- Allianz Care Announces New Partnership With ICE Insurance In Mozambique
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Munich Reinsurance Company and Most of Its Subsidiaries
- Pacific Prime Wins Two Awards At The NOW Health International And Best Doctors Insurance Convention In Thailand