AXA – Global Healthcare has launched a new optional upgrade for companies providing IPMI cover for their employees based overseas.
Kevin Melton, Director of Sales and Marketing, commented, “In today’s connected world, it’s becoming increasingly common for smaller businesses to have employees based overseas. Some will even offer the opportunity to travel as a way of attracting and retaining talent, but it’s important to ensure that staff have the means to take care of their health, and the health of their families, while working abroad.
“Providing benefits such as international healthcare can be a source of significant pressure for SMEs, where, arguably, budgets can be tighter than in larger companies but flexibility is still particularly important. This new optional upgrade allows us to cater for a wider range of requirements because companies can choose to add different options for different employees, depending on what’s important.”
Those choosing to either purchase or renew the Comprehensive level of AXA’s International Health Plan now have an ‘extended out-patient optional upgrade’, which covers a full refund up to the overall policy limit of £1,500,000, on:
- Medical practitioner consultations
- Diagnostic tests
- Out-patient drugs and dressings prescribed by a medical practitioner
And increased cover for:
- Consultations for treatment of psychiatric illness
- Physiotherapy treatment.
Recent market research commissioned by AXA – Global Healthcare highlighted that as SMEs – particularly smaller firms – have stricter budgets, there is a desire for benefits that will actively support employees on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they will gain the most value from their plan.
SMEs covering up to 49 employees now have four options to choose from if they wish to add an upgrade to the International Health Plan Comprehensive cover level; extended out-patient, travel insurance, routine pregnancy cover or dental care.
This new extended out-patient option means that SMEs can ensure their employees are fully covered for out-patient treatment, but at a cost that is manageable for those that aren’t yet ready to invest in more extensive cover.
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healix International October World Health Report Identifies Risks To Pregnant Employees Travelling To Japan And India
- Cigna Supports Doctors Without Borders In Its Mission To Treat Malnourished Children
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- IFRS-17 Implementation News Oman
- In Pursuit Of Your Travel Dreams: The Way Forward Is Not Always Smooth