Allianz Care with Allianz Russia announce the launch of a new range of iPMI plans for the Russian market.
Offering worldwide cover, these solutions include a range of Individual Plans specifically designed to suit the needs of local and expat individuals and families. A suite of Group Plans has also been designed to meet the needs of SMEs and large multinationals.
A portable solution offering comprehensive healthcare cover, customers of the International Healthcare Plans for Russia can benefit from:
The Core Plans offer a flexible solution allowing customers to combine multiple plans that are tailored to their specific needs. These solutions cover a wide range of worldwide emergency and planned in-patient treatments, day-care and ambulatory treatments as well as other benefits such as: oncology treatments, dental and optical care, medical repatriation, local private ambulance services and nursing at home, amongst others.
Speaking about the announcement, Ida Luka-Lognoné, CEO of International Health at Allianz Partners, said, “It has been a pleasure collaborating with Allianz Russia to bring these world-class health solutions to the region. Our aim is to look after the health and wellbeing of all our clients, no matter where they may be in the world, and we are delighted that this service will now be available to those based in Russia.”
“Being one of the leading market players in Health Insurance in Russia we aim at providing our customers with the best in class solutions designed to fit all their needs. I am confident that the combination of our local knowledge with the global expertise of Allianz Care, having more than 17 years experience in the field of international health & life insurance, will help us deliver a world-class service to our customers, providing them with access to the best healthcare services and facilities both in Russia and all over the world” Nikolai Klekovkin, CEO of Allianz Russia said.
Available to licenced brokers in Russia only, further information about these plans is available at www.allianzworldwidecare.com/russia (for individuals) and http://www.allianzworldwidecare.com/russia-groups (for corporates).
In Russia Allianz has been operating since 1990. It focuses on corporate Property & Casualty insurance business serving large and medium corporate customers with their complex insurance needs (including property, engineering, liability, transport and other related lines of business), and Life and Health insurance providing its clients with innovative and integrated products and services based on their real needs (life, accident, health, and pension insurance products). International experience and local expertise enable Allianz to develop and offer its clients superior level of service and a wide regional network throughout Russia.
Allianz Group in Russia comprises JSC IC Allianz (P&C insurance), LLC IC Allianz Life (voluntary medical insurance, life and pension insurance), CJSC Medexpress (health insurance) as well as clinics OJSC My Clinic and LCC Progress-Med. For more information, please visit: https://www.allianz.ru/
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- Combatting Fraud, Waste And Abuse In IPMI
- Care Plus Launches International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Plan In Brazil
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission