Integra Global, a leading provider of international health plans, announces new partnership with insurer MGEN.
Philip Catterton, Managing Director at Integra Global Group, commented, "We have a fantastic and growing client base around the world and are proud to be able to offer our members an even stronger health plan as a result of these new partnerships.
"We've put together an unbeatable package of financial strength, prompt and efficient claims servicing and access to a superlative emergency assistance service. The quality of our offering underscores the commitment to internationally mobile citizens and expatriates. We are extremely excited for all our new and renewing members to experience the enhanced benefits of these plans."
François Pierret, Managing Director, MGEN International Benefits VYV Group, commented, "We are extremely proud to partner with Integra Global, one of the world's leading international health specialists. We believe that our considerable life and health expertise, as well as our financial strength, will help Integra Global in offering its clients the best healthcare services available."
MGEN is part of the largest mutual health group in France VYV Group, which has a turnover of €9 billion and 35,500 employees. MGEN has an AM BEST Financial Strength Rating of A (excellent).
This new partnership will further strengthen Integra Global's offering to its members with significant benefits, including:
- Excellent financial security
- Improved networks and global coverage
- Enhanced worldwide customer service
- Stability and long-term premium sustainability
This partnership also allows Integra Global to insure and serve expats from a wider range of countries, while providing opportunities to offer new innovative products and services.
As well as appointing MGEN, Integra Global has also chosen Medical Administrators International (MAI) as its global claims administrator and Northcott Global Solutions (NGS) to offer enhanced medical emergency and evacuation capabilities.
Medical Administrators International will allow Integra Global members to access the best service and care in the industry. It will manage all pre-authorisations, direct billing, US PPO network access and claims management services.
Northcott Global Solutions has been appointed to provide unparalleled emergency medical and security assistance to members across the globe. NGS will manage all medical emergencies, evacuations and issues of civil unrest or natural disaster.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- The Carlyle Group To Become Majority Investor In Sedgwick In $6.7 Billion Transaction
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- Aetna International's Virtual Health Solution Recognised At WSB Awards
- Cigna Commits To Global Mobile Employee Health With Launch Of Integrated Wellbeing App