MSH International (Americas) has announced that it is accelerating its international expansion and services to meet the growing demand for its comprehensive, global health insurance products. Adding to the company's great products and services a new suite of offerings addresses up-to-the-minute needs of leisure and business travelers alike and includes:
- LivExpat, a new generation of flexible and cost-efficient international health insurance plans
- MSH Navigator, a mobile application, with geo-tracking capabilities, security warnings, travel and city guides, two-way communication and single-touch access to emergency and provider networks
- MSH ASSISTANCE, a comprehensive product offering with round-the-clock multilingual medical assistance, emergency evacuation, repatriation and risk management to travellers, worldwide.
Born of a 2017 merger between MSH International and Ingle International, a supplier of international insurance solutions for travellers, students and expatriates since 1946, MSH International continues to experience rapid international growth. Together with its continuous product innovation, tailored facilities, global capabilities, customized web and mobile sales/information portals for distributors and clients, MSH International offers tremendous benefits to its business partners and insured clients around the world. Its additional staff and new offices in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom, serve to complement its capabilities as a one-stop shop for client needs, from fully insured products to third-party administration to travel assistance.
Following the expansion of its international health benefit solutions for globally mobile organizations in the United States, Mexico, and LATAM market, the company's capabilities also include:
- 24/7 emergency assistance in every corner of the world
- Worldwide inbound and outbound insurance products for travellers to any destination
- Operations expansion in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Germany, and France
- Industry-leading technological solutions, with global coverage
- Growing agent and partner networks, worldwide
- Travel solutions designed for international students, expatriates, global and special risk travellers.
MSH International (Americas) will continue to deliver and create products that give travellers the flexibility, value and peace of mind they want most, regardless of their destination.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments