In a move specifically aimed at the group and SME markets for private health insurance, APRIL International Care has added a new coverage option to their flexible MyHEALTH Business group health insurance plan in Singapore.
The new Core option offers companies an affordable level of international cover for hospital and outpatient employee benefits.
Announcing the new policy, Customer Journey and Digital Marketing Manager, Kylee Lancsar said, “Our new Core Plan now offers SMEs and Group schemes access to a low-cost alternative to traditional comprehensive private health insurance. Plans also offer new levels of flexibility to vary cover levels by seniority of staff. We believe these new options will increase the number of companies able to offer their staff the valuable benefit of private international and local health insurance.”
With companies able to structure their MyHEALTH Business plans with different levels of benefits for various levels of staff such as senior management, the new Core option provides a cost-effective way of extending international health coverage for junior staff members.
Employees covered under the new Core Plan will be covered worldwide in case of accidents. For planned hospital treatments, staff are covered within APRIL International Care’s specified network of private medical hospitals in Hong Kong or Singapore, while having free choice of any other private medical facility in the rest of ASEAN and India.
Outpatient benefits for employees with Core cover include cashless coverage for treatment in any of over 1,200 medical facilities participating in APRIL International Care’s panel network which can be found through the GPS capabilities of the Easy Claim app. Additionally, every MyHEALTH Business member can use the Easy Claim app to access Telehealth services to arrange a second medical opinion or request a call back from a doctor.
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2020
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- Europesure Launches New Covid-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2020
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020