In a move specifically aimed at the group and SME markets for private health insurance, APRIL International Care has added a new coverage option to their flexible MyHEALTH Business group health insurance plan in Singapore.
The new Core option offers companies an affordable level of international cover for hospital and outpatient employee benefits.
Announcing the new policy, Customer Journey and Digital Marketing Manager, Kylee Lancsar said, “Our new Core Plan now offers SMEs and Group schemes access to a low-cost alternative to traditional comprehensive private health insurance. Plans also offer new levels of flexibility to vary cover levels by seniority of staff. We believe these new options will increase the number of companies able to offer their staff the valuable benefit of private international and local health insurance.”
With companies able to structure their MyHEALTH Business plans with different levels of benefits for various levels of staff such as senior management, the new Core option provides a cost-effective way of extending international health coverage for junior staff members.
Employees covered under the new Core Plan will be covered worldwide in case of accidents. For planned hospital treatments, staff are covered within APRIL International Care’s specified network of private medical hospitals in Hong Kong or Singapore, while having free choice of any other private medical facility in the rest of ASEAN and India.
Outpatient benefits for employees with Core cover include cashless coverage for treatment in any of over 1,200 medical facilities participating in APRIL International Care’s panel network which can be found through the GPS capabilities of the Easy Claim app. Additionally, every MyHEALTH Business member can use the Easy Claim app to access Telehealth services to arrange a second medical opinion or request a call back from a doctor.
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- APRIL International Care Expands Asian Outpatient Direct Billing Network
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- New Frontier Group
- AXA To Sell AXA Bank Belgium, And Enter Into A Long-Term Insurance Distribution Partnership With Crelan Bank