Integra Global, a leading provider of international health insurance, today launches two new health plans to the IPMI market.
The new plans are available for individuals and groups.
The InCare plan range has been designed specifically for the needs of both individuals and companies wanting a health plan with rich inpatient benefits, useful services for global mobility, and market-leading value.
InCare plans include comprehensive hospitalisation and rehabilitation benefits, along with 24/7 emergency medical assistance, life cover and mental health benefits. The InCare Premier plan offers a higher overall policy limit, private room cover and increased limits for Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
In addition, InCare plans include a number of helpful expat services, including a Life Aware Programme for daily life challenges, 24/7 emergency medical assistance and evacuation, and access to a mobile app and claims portal. InCare policies, like all Integra Global health plans, do not exclude natural disasters or pandemics, such as coronavirus (COVID-19).
InCare policies are underwritten by MGEN; part of the largest mutual health group in France VYV Group, which has a turnover of €9 billion, 35,500 employees and an AM BEST Financial Strength Rating of A (excellent). Medical Administrators International (MAI) is the global claims administrator for InCare health plans and will manage all pre-authorisations, direct billing and claims management services.
Integra Global has been successfully partnered with MGEN and MAI since the launch of their comprehensive Worldwide health plans in 2018. MAI and Integra Global have together consistently achieved claims processing times within 5-7 working days over the last two years, offering first-class customer service to members.
Integra Global's emergency medical and security assistance provider, Northcott Global Solutions (NGS), will serve InCare plan members across the globe, managing all medical emergencies, evacuations and issues of civil unrest or natural disaster.
Philip Catterton, Managing Director at Integra Global Group, commented, "Inpatient treatment is by far the most expensive aspect of healthcare, but also the most important. It's essential that anyone living abroad, or any company employing overseas staff, has a health plan that safeguards them in the event of an emergency or serious illness.
"Our InCare plan range is perfect for individuals who want protection against high-cost inpatient care or expensive treatment, but don't want to pay for a comprehensive health plan.
"We've also seen a growing demand among price-conscious companies for a plan that will protect their staff to a high standard, without paying for benefits that are outside their requirements or budget.
"Our InCare plans are here for anyone wanting high-quality inpatient cover, fantastic services, and exceptional customer support."
- Aetna International Appoints Martyn Swann As New SME Sales Director
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- Europesure Launches New Covid-19 Cover
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Dr. Ian Russinoff, Medical Director, Generali Global Assistance Travel Assistance & GMMI, Inc.
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- Aetna International Provides Discount On Group Health Cover For New And Existing SME Customers, As Part Of COVID-19 Support Measures
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach