APRIL International Care has announced significant improvements to its MyHEALTH Singapore private international health insurance policy range, in particular to its "Elite" module. The changes will take effect from 1 August 2020.
The annual cover limit for the Elite module clients for in-hospital care has been increased from $4.5 million to $6 million, whilst the out of area cover has also been increased from $150,000 to $250.000 for those holding the worldwide ex USA cover options. (Amounts in Singapore dollars).
Another innovative introduction is the adult and child preventative health screening service which is particularly relevant in current climate, tapping into the view that early diagnosis is increasingly important for many healthcare issues.
New preventative screening benefits for adults mean the first $300 of any test is also now covered, whether the client has purchased inpatient or outpatient cover. Typical tests which can now be undertaken within APRIL International Care's network of 1200 local facilities include Pap smear testing, mammography and prostate screening.
Commenting on the introducing of the new enhancements, Regional Head of Business Development Alistair Dickman said, "With these changes, our Elite policy now offers a blend of premium benefits and competitive pricing, which we believe makes APRIL International Care a very attractive choice. At the same time, our extended benefits package reflects the fact that we are learning more and more how important it is to stay ahead of the game when it comes to diagnosis and treatment. For many conditions now, early diagnosis brings genuine benefits and faster recovery times. This new benefit opens up that possibility for many of our clients. In the long term too, it is in all our interests to diagnose and treat early, as it can cost far less, which in turn helps us to keep premiums lower."
APRIL International Care are specialists in designing and delivering flexible international private health insurance solutions for individuals, families and companies. For more information, contact APRIL International Care, or visit www.april-international.com.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2021
- How Can Expats Manage A Lonely Christmas?
- Aetna International Announces Product Upgrades And Updates To COVID-19 Coverage
- APRIL International Care Announces Enhancements To MyHEALTH Hong Kong Private International Health Insurance Policy Range
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO of Global Solutions Europe, UnitedHealthcare Global
- International Accident And Health Insurance: Challenges And Opportunities In A Pandemic
- Voyager Insurance Present New Online Platform For Selling VoyagerProtect
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2020
- Announcing The Think Insurtech Marketplace Free Trial
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- 1st Use Of A Digital Covid-19 Health Certificate To Cross An International Border Completed By Traveller To Singapore
- AXA Deploys Its Smart Working Strategy Worldwide
- Covid Will Intensify Burnout Unless Employers Intervene
- ADR And Alitalia Begin Digitalising Negativity Certificates With ICC AOKpass
- Passenger Demand Recovery Grinds to a Halt in November