Europesure Travel Insurance, a brand of Status Global Insurance, is launching a new COVID-19 cover which will be an optional add on to its very successful travel insurance product and will be available to clients living in the UK, Gibraltar, the EU, the rest of the EEA and Monaco.
It will cover clients who need to cancel a trip if they are hospitalised because of COVID-19 or if they do travel and catch the virus whilst on their trip. The optional cover includes :
Prior to Travelling:
• Cancellation cover up to £/€ 1,500 per insured person if they are hospitalised up to 28 days before their trip
• Medical, Repatriation and Funeral Expenses if they catch COVID-19 whilst on a trip
Depending upon where the client resides, the cover is underwritten by Lloyd’s or Lloyd’s Insurance Company SA (Lloyd’s Brussels) to give security to clients and is sold and administered by Status Global Insurance who are fully regulated in the UK and Cyprus and are Coverholders at Lloyd’s and Lloyd’s Brussels.
Paul O’Sullivan, Director at Status Global Insurance says “We are delighted to be one of the first companies to offer cancellation and medical cover in respect of COVID-19 to our affiliate network and clients based throughout Europe. The World is trying to open up again and Europesure is striving to be at the forefront of innovative solutions giving additional cover and security to those who want to start travelling again. We welcome enquiries from any brokers or introducers who have clients in Europe and who want to be able to offer this product to their clients. “
For more information please visit the Europesure website: www.europesuretravelinsurance.com
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- Aetna International Provides Discount On Group Health Cover For New And Existing SME Customers, As Part Of COVID-19 Support Measures
- Integra Global Launches New IPMI Inpatient Plan Range – InCare
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents