Europesure Travel Insurance, a brand of Status Global Insurance, is launching a new COVID-19 cover which will be an optional add on to its very successful travel insurance product and will be available to clients living in the UK, Gibraltar, the EU, the rest of the EEA and Monaco.
It will cover clients who need to cancel a trip if they are hospitalised because of COVID-19 or if they do travel and catch the virus whilst on their trip. The optional cover includes :
Prior to Travelling:
• Cancellation cover up to £/€ 1,500 per insured person if they are hospitalised up to 28 days before their trip
• Medical, Repatriation and Funeral Expenses if they catch COVID-19 whilst on a trip
Depending upon where the client resides, the cover is underwritten by Lloyd’s or Lloyd’s Insurance Company SA (Lloyd’s Brussels) to give security to clients and is sold and administered by Status Global Insurance who are fully regulated in the UK and Cyprus and are Coverholders at Lloyd’s and Lloyd’s Brussels.
Paul O’Sullivan, Director at Status Global Insurance says “We are delighted to be one of the first companies to offer cancellation and medical cover in respect of COVID-19 to our affiliate network and clients based throughout Europe. The World is trying to open up again and Europesure is striving to be at the forefront of innovative solutions giving additional cover and security to those who want to start travelling again. We welcome enquiries from any brokers or introducers who have clients in Europe and who want to be able to offer this product to their clients. “
For more information please visit the Europesure website: www.europesuretravelinsurance.com
- International Health Insurance Insurers 2022
- International Health Insurance Countries 2022
- New Broker Technology Platform Launches For International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Market
- Worldwide Broker Network Appoints Alan Fergusson As Global EB Practice Leader
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- Allianz Partners Announce Details Of Enhancements To International Health Plans
- Generali Employee Benefits And Bupa Global Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer International Private Medical Insurance
- How To Grow An IPMI Broker Business: Increase Profits and Value Proposition
- The Best And Worst Destinations For Living And Working Abroad
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments