Voyager Insurance Services present their new online platform for selling VoyagerProtect their Employer Paid, Group Travel Insurance scheme.
Award-Winning Travel Insurance provider Voyager Insurance break new ground by allowing brokers the opportunity to provide great value Employer Paid Group Travel Insurance quotes to their commercial clients in just 6 clicks!
Voyager Insurance, the well-respected Independent international Travel Insurance provider, has been busy over the recent lock-down period working on its VoyagerProtect Employer Paid Group Business and Leisure Travel Insurance product so as to streamline the quote and delivery process to support their intermediary base.
Carl Carter, Managing Director of Voyager Insurance explains, ‘A large number of our brokers have seen great success with our VoyagerProtect group business travel insurance product in providing Employer Paid Group travel insurance policies for companies ranging from 2 - 500+ employees - however during lockdown we took the opportunity to review and streamline our in-house quote process and to on-board the product onto our online WEBroker broker administration system so that brokers, intermediaries and employee benefit consultants can now get an instant group business travel quote 24/7", he added "by removing the need to ‘wait for underwriting' to provide a quote, this means our brokers and intermediaries are able to provide a much faster quote turnaround to their clients compared to traditional methods used by our competitors to quote group business travel insurance - this will help Voyager Insurance intermediaries win even more group business at a time when it is even more important that businesses and their employees are protected when travelling overseas'.
Voyager Insurance has worked closely with VoyagerProtect's Underwriters to create an online system that allows brokers to quote their clients in the simplest possible manner whilst remaining compliant.
Carter continues: ‘We have worked hard to develop the system for VoyagerProtect, to take advantage of the product's features, such as not requiring travel patterns so as to make it simple enough to get your client a VoyagerProtect quote in just 6 clicks and under 1 minute, with employee details added by simply uploading an employee census! This gives the power back to the broker to look after their corporate clients.'
The system has been also built to give increased freedom for brokers by making it easy to administer an existing VoyagerProtect policy online, for example when a broker wishes to add or remove group members, the system automatically calculates any additional or return premium that is due.
VoyagerProtect Product Summary
- Annual Multi-Trip Worldwide* Cover for business and leisure travel
- No application forms - it's quick and easy to get a quote, apply and administer online
- Available for employer paid groups from 2 to 500+ Employees (Large groups can be uploaded via spreadsheet)
- 3 Levels of cover to choose from - Essentials, Super and Enhanced
- Annual Multi-Trip Cover for an Unlimited Number of Trips in a policy period of
Up To 90 days (Essentials), 120 Days (Super) & 180 days (Enhanced) maximum duration per trip.
- Cover for individuals and optionally available for their Families
- All insureds have access to the One Tap Emergency App for smartphones
- Available for UK and EEA Companies (and others by agreement) with cover and premiums available in GBP£, USD$ and Euro€
If a broker would like to get access to the VoyagerProtect Group Business Travel Insurance product to add to their commercial travel insurance panel, Voyager Insurance is currently accepting Agency Applications (subject to minimum requirements), an Agency Application form can be downloaded at http://www.voyagerinsurance.com/workwithus/.
* Worldwide cover includes the USA, but does not include cover for excluded territories, meaning:
Afghanistan, Columbia, Iran, Iraq, Mexico (other than the Cancun holiday area of Mexico) Nigeria, Mali, Pakistan, Philippines, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, South Sudan, Libya, Venezuela or Yemen or any other destination, country or region where the appropriate authorities (such as the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice or similar authority of the Insured Person's Country of Domicile) at the time the trip was booked was against all travel to such destination, country or region.
- Introducing MediHelp International
- MediHelp International
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2021
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launches Expatriate Insurance in the Netherlands
- World's First Multiple Patient Covid-19 Intensive Care Evacuation
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory March 2021
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- FBNInsurance Partners With Collinson To Launch International Health Insurance Plan
- iPMI Magazine Marketing And Advertising Media Kit 2021
- Pacific Prime Acquires CXA Group's Brokerages
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19