Expatriate Group commit to upgrade their corporate iPMI policies for all new, and existing policyholders, for free, from New Year’s Day 2022.
They will restructure their group iPMI policy cover following conversations with their corporate and broker partners.
Their feedback clarified the requirement for policies that better suited the needs of businesses seeking to meet the challenges of greater corporate responsibility to their staff and their work environments – both physically and mentally.
From 1st January 2022 all group policies will include, as standard: an Employee Assistance Programme; Business Travel insurance; and Income Replacement cover, integrated into all international healthcare policies.
“From the feedback, it was clear that HR managers want simpler and more cost-effective solutions for managing employee protection” said Amanda Giscos, Head of Business Development.
She also added “COVID-19 often led HR managers to remain with existing providers, even if there were better products on the market, to give employees the feeling of an element of security through consistency. However, with the world easing back to work, the ability to attract and retain staff is vital. Businesses who put employee wellbeing at the heart of their culture and support the transition to the new normal, and beyond, will thrive”.
“We have now reinvented our corporate policies to better meet these needs in a simple, single HR solution” said Lee Gerry, Expatriate Group Director.
“Now, if an employee is travelling on business, they’re covered; if they need immediate access to counselling, they’re covered; if they can no longer work because of their health, they’re covered. These benefits are now core to our comprehensive group iPMI policies.
“What’s more,” Gerry said “following strong underwriting results in 2019 and 2020, the improvement in benefits hasn’t resulted in any change in premium”.
“International HR managers are seeking more from their partners” Gerry continued, “Enabling employee services and risk management to be centralised under a single contract, will streamline administration, and make both time and cost savings.
There’s also the added benefit of claims being handled under the same online platform, which’ll make life easier for the employee too!”
Expatriate Group’s new corporate iPMI policies will be available from 1st January 2022. Existing customers will have the new benefits automatically added to their group policy at renewal.
- Passportcard's Innovative ASO Solution For Large Customers
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers
- International Health Insurance Insurers 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sheldon Kenton, Group Chief Executive Officer, Global Benefits Group
- International Health Insurance 2022
- International Health Insurance Countries 2022