Genki, the health and insurtech startup focused on digital nomads, is proud to announce Genki World Resident, an innovative international health insurance plan designed specifically for long-term digital nomads and nomad families.
Genki World Resident is a comprehensive health insurance plan that covers the cost of medically necessary treatment and preventive care around the world. It is available to people of all ages and from any country, regardless of citizenship or residence.
“With Genki World Resident, digital nomads no longer have to choose between traveling the world and taking great care of their health.” said Neville A Mehra, Co-founder of Genki.
Genki World Resident includes health, vision, and dental coverage, as well as cover for prenatal care & childbirth, alternative treatments (such as homeopathy and osteopathy), chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and much more.
World Resident members can receive care at any locally-licensed healthcare provider in any country in the world, with no maximum benefit limit for medical treatment.
In addition, Genki World Resident comes with telemedicine access and a 24/7 emergency assistance hotline, who can arrange direct billing with any hospital.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments