The Kenyan authorities have advised heightened personal security during the Christmas holiday season; on 21 December 2015, the Kenyan Ministry of Interior and Co-ordination of National Government issued a public watch notice urging citizens to play a role in counter terrorism and prevention of criminal activities by being vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity, items and people.
117,000 British residents visited Kenya in 2014.
Take out comprehensive international private medical insurance before you travel to Kenya, to cover the cost of any medical treatment abroad or emergency repatriation and evacuation. Be sure to read the small print of all iPMI policies before you purchase.
Cholera, malaria and dengue fever occur in Kenya.
You should drink or use only boiled or bottled water and avoid ice in drinks. Don’t eat food prepared by unlicensed vendors.
If you need emergency medical assistance during your trip, dial 999 and ask for an ambulance. You should contact your international medical insurance/medical assistance company promptly if you are referred to a medical facility for treatment.
- Passenger Demand Plunges on COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Air Cargo Demand Slumps In February As COVID-19 Takes Hold
- Passenger Revenues Could Plummet $252 Billion Below 2019’s Figure
- COVID-19 Hits January Passenger Demand
- Stable Passenger Demand Growth November 2019
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Healthy Passenger Demand Continues in 2018 With Another Record Load Factor
- Europe The Number 1 Destination People Wish To Visit In 2019
- September Passenger Demand Shows Hurricane Hit
- Some 46 Million More Tourists Travelled Internationally in 2016 Compared To 2015
- Global Passenger Traffic Results Show Demand Grew 7% Compared To Same Month In 2015
- VIDEO: Passenger Demand To Double Over 20 Years
- Real-Time Tracking of Bags to Save Air Transport Industry $3 Billion
- Nearly A Third Of Millennials Travelled Uninsured Last Year
- Lloyd's Leads Development Of Core Data Requirements For Cyber Insurance
- Indonesia Travel Warning: Explosions And Gunfire Rock Central Jakarta
- SMEs’ Concerns Over Cybercrime Have Doubled
- VIDEO: Airlines Continue to Improve Profitability 5.1% Net Profit Margin for 2016
- Total Passengers Set To Double To 7 Billion By 2034
- Global Passenger Traffic Results For September Showing Solid Demand Growth
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- Aetna International Announces Partnership With Leading Mental Well-Being App Wysa, As Part Of Enhanced Mental Well-Being Support For Members During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty And Allianz Care Introduce Digital Health Services To Singapore-Based Customers
- Johan Forsgård To Take New Nordics Leadership Role At Willis Towers Watson
- Travel And Healthcare In A Post-COVID-19 World
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- How Can Employers Foster A Culture Of Openness Around Mental Health?
- Under 25s Buying Income Protection Rise Dramatically During Covid-19 Outbreak
- Don’t Make A Slow Recovery More Difficult With Quarantine Measures
- The Post Pandemic Reality - How Businesses Can Prepare For Re-Opening Of Their Organisations
- Cigna Middle East CEO Extends Role To African Markets
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Launches Defense Base Act Coverage Globally Via Dedicated Team In Dubai
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- COVID-19: Air Alliance Launches Modern Isolation Transport Unit “EpiShuttle”
- Passenger Demand Plunges March 2020 As COVID-19 Travel Restrictions Take Hold
- APRIL International Care Scoops 3 New Awards
- Preparing Your Organisation For Re-opening: Duty of Care And Risk Mitigation
- UK Businesses Quick To Adapt To Threat Of COVID-19 According To New Research From Aetna International
- COVID-19 And Its Impact On The Middle East And North Africa (MENA) Region
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Traveller Assist Evacuates Scientists From Costa Rican Jungle During COVID-19 Global Lockdown
- A Video Message from Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- VIDEO: Global Excel Develops StandbyMD COVID-19 Virtual Assistant
- Healix International Ensures Successful COVID-19 Repatriations