The 1st In A Series Of VIP Assistance Round Table Business Forums, we focus on the definition of medical, travel and technical assistance services in 2014 including service capability, geographic reach, memorable cases, custom networks, the benefits of outsourcing and the adoption of new technology.
Featuring C-Level Executive Commentary From Allianz Global Assistance, Athens Assistance, Europ Assistance, Medic Assistance International, REUTER Consulting And Rowland Brothers.
International tourist arrivals grew by 5% in 2013, reaching a record 1,087 million arrivals. Despite the current global economic climate, international tourism results were well above expectations, with an additional 52 million international tourists travelling the world in 2013. For 2014 the UNWTO forecasts 4% to 4.5% growth, above the long term projections. Demand for international tourism was strongest for destinations in Asia and the Pacific (+6%), Africa (+6%) and Europe (+5%). The leading sub-regions were South-East Asia (+10%), Central and Eastern Europe (+7%), Southern and Mediterranean Europe (+6%) and North Africa (+6%). The UNWTO forecasts international arrivals to increase by 4% to 4.5% in 2014, again above its long-term forecast of +3.8% per year between 2010 and 2020.
“2013 was an excellent year for international tourism. The tourism sector has shown a remarkable capacity to adjust to the changing market conditions, fuelling growth and job creation around the world, despite the lingering economic and geopolitical challenges. Indeed, tourism has been among the few sectors generating positive news for many economies.”
Taleb Rifai UNWTO Secretary General
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Provider Network Directory December 2017
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Network Directory November 2017
- Generali Global Assistance Partners With Lyft For Non-Emergency Medical Personnel Transportation
- Goral Assistance
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory October 2017
- Join iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017