Introducing a business into new emerging markets is the response from worldwide business owners to the pre-eminent mega trend that is globalisation. Establishing a global footprint may be of pivotal importance to a wide range of industry, and according to PWC, cross-border assignments are showing no signs of a slowdown. In fact, 59% of CEOs plan to send more staff on international assignments with predictions that global corporate travel and international assignments will increase 50% by 2020.
In the most recent exclusive iPMI Magazine Medical Insurance Round Table, we spoke with leading C-Level Executives at ALC Health, Cigna Global Individual Private Medical Insurance, GeoBlue and Globality Health, about the importance of individual iPMI and how to best approach plan design.
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
- iPMI Upgrade For SMEs
- SGI Launches European Health Cash Plan
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- ALC Health Appoints Colin Kirkpatrick as Managing Director Designate
- International Medical Group Demonstrates Commitment To UAE By Obtaining Consultancy License, Opening Office In Dubai
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Employers Need To Consider Wellbeing Of Overseas Employees’ Dependants
- Bupa Appoints New Head Of SME Intermediary Development
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification