In a Closed Door Exclusive Round Table Business Forum iPMI Magazine Spoke with C-Suite Industry Leaders from the Private Medical Insurance Market about International Private Medical Insurance for High Net Worth Individuals.
Featuring Aetna International, Bellwood Prestbury, Cigna Global IPMI and HealthCare International.
This round table looks at the high net worth individual market and the benefits for worldwide insurance providers when they provide IPMI to high net worth individuals.
ON THE FRONT COVER: Since setting up an IPMI brokerage firm in the last iPMI Magazine round table, our intrepid traveller has made it to the big time and is pictured watering his high net worth money tree. He has lovingly named the tree Theresa.
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- Video: Tom Wilkinson CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business Talks About Developing Global Talent
- Cigna Acquires Zurich Insurance Middle East
- International Private Medical Insurance Claims For Depression Rise
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Tom Wilkinson, CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business
- Global Benefits Group And AXA Announce Global Strategic Partnership To Foster GBG’s Growth On The IPMI Market
- Protecting Your Staff Who Work Or Live Abroad With Nugent Santé
- What Are The Benefits For Global Brokers, Agents And Intermediaries If They Add International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) To Their Insurance Product Portfolio?