R&M Aviation d/b/a AeroCare Medical Transport System (AeroCare) adds Jet Logistics-supported Learjet 55 to its existing fleet in Aurora, Illinois (ARR)
AeroCare is pleased to announce it has added a medically configured Learjet 55 supported by air medical transport specialists Jet Logistics. In response to growing demand and commitment to our community, this long-range aircraft is immediately based in Aurora, IL (ARR) and compliments AeroCare’s existing fleet operations based in Sugar Grove, IL and Scottsdale, AZ. The strategic aviation services agreement further strengthens AeroCare’s award winning program, providing immediate access to Jet Logistics’ ISBAO Stage 3 certified, CAMTS-audited and U.S. Department of Defense/GSA/NASA-approved air carrier operational services.
AeroCare is a CAMTS accredited and award winning leader of worldwide air ambulance and commercial medical escort service. Since 1994, AeroCare has provided its customers with innovative solutions and the safest transportation environment. Equally as important, is our emphasis on providing quality patient care with exemplary customer service. With strategic bases, a fleet of aircraft, and a network of quality partners, AeroCare's 24-hour presence manages air medical transportation around the globe. The Lear 55 compliments AeroCare’s fleet of existing aircraft. The addition of this aircraft provides increased coverage for the Americas, the Caribbean, and Bermuda.
Allan Adler, VP of Air Ambulance Services adds “With our continued growth, the Lear 55 augments our objective of servicing our customer base. What’s especially significant is our ability to offer an aircraft with a stand-up cabin, longer range, onboard lavatory, and additional space at the same rate as most air ambulance types in its class.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- The Carlyle Group To Become Majority Investor In Sedgwick In $6.7 Billion Transaction
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- Aetna International's Virtual Health Solution Recognised At WSB Awards
- Cigna Commits To Global Mobile Employee Health With Launch Of Integrated Wellbeing App