Northwest MedStar received an Airbus H135 (formerly EC135) helicopter adding to their expansive fleet of twenty-one critical care transportation units serving a multi-state territory.
"This is an additional, long-term investment in Northwest MedStar's critical care operations," said Nancy Vorhees, Chief Administrative Office for Inland Northwest Health Services, Northwest MedStar's parent company. "For decades our critical care teams have worked with health care professionals to provide life-saving services, and that commitment will continue for years to come."
The Airbus H135 helicopter includes the next generation of avionics and enhanced situational awareness for pilots. Northwest MedStar purchased the helicopter and had it modified for air medical services. The aircraft, based in Spokane, provides services throughout the Inland Northwest.
Northwest MedStar's fleet is comprised of eight helicopters, five airplanes (fixed wings) and eight critical care ground units located at six base locations including Missoula, Mont., Spokane, Moses Lake, Brewster, Tri-Cities and Palouse region.
- Life Flight Network Becomes First Air Medical Program In The World To Achieve Dual HAI-APS And IS-BAO Accreditation
- Preventing Payment Fraud In The Air Travel Industry
- International Air Ambulance Owner Operator Broker Round Table
- Air Freight Slowdown Continues - Several Regions In Decline
- AirMed UK Receives CAMTS Accreditation To Become One Of Only Four Operators Worldwide With Both EURAMI And CAMTS Accreditation
- Timing of Lunar New Year and US Port Congestion Boosts February Air Freight
- Air Ambulance Market To Grow At A CAGR Of 9.57% During 2014-2019
- Air Cargo Ends 2014 On A Positive Note
- Star Navigation Receives Operational Transport Canada STC for Learjet 45
- AirLink Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Provider in Mexico
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AXA Partners Introduces Health Elect To Provide Access To US Health Insurance
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022