AirCARE1 International has been selected to become a preferred Air Ambulance provider for the prestigious International Assistance Group (IAG). The International Assistance Group® is a global network of Partners and preferred providers from all sectors of assistance services located in over 170 countries throughout the world.
Selection to become a preferred provider for the IAG is based on a highly stringent selection process based on industry recommendation, adherence to the highest quality performance standards, and financial stability. Being a preferred provider of the International Assistance Group provides AirCARE1 International global operational benefits by utilizing proprietary resources to efficiently coordinate and perform patient transports worldwide.
- Skyservice Air Ambulance Rebrands As Skyalta
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Learjet 35 XA-DOC Performs Successful Emergency Landing At Toluca Executive Airport, Mexico
- EURAMI Names Claudia Schmiedhuber Managing Director Of EURAMI e.V. And CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH
- International Assistance Group Supervisory Board: New Chairman, New Members
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Quality With External Accreditation
- Air Alliance Wins Air Ambulance Provider Of The Year Award 2nd Year In A Row
- Cross Border Telemedicine And Psychological Crisis Management: International Assistance Group Appoints Eutelmed As Accredited Service Provider Globally
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AXA And CEGA Launch Travel Health Calculator For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- First Altitude Focused, Female-Owned And Operated Cost Containment And Claims Management Provider Joins The Market
- 9 In 10 Expats Feel Isolated
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- Infectious Diseases Abroad: What Should Business Travellers Know?