MedAire has announced that it will now offer its travel risk mitigation services in Mandarin. MedAire will provide 24/7 in-flight and on the ground assistance out of the International SOS Beijing Assistance Center to support Asia based customers with preference for Mandarin-language service.
“Having a MedLink center in China allows an enhanced customer experience for Mandarin-speaking clients” said Bill Dolny, CEO MedAire, “we can now offer this as another option in addition to our U.S. based service delivered in English.”
MedAire is the market leader in providing aviation-specific medical and travel safety assistance and has over 30 years experience in travel risk management solutions for the Business Aviation Market. MedAire Solutions include remote medical assistance to manage in-flight emergencies, at-destination support wherever clients and crew travel and may need help, crew medical training, medical kits and equipment.
In 2015, MedAire handled over 128,000 client calls from its Global Response Center in Phoenix, Arizona. With increased passenger traffic and the strong growth of the Asian aviation market, MedAire has expanded operations to better meet the needs of Asian clients. Mandarin-speaking operators, and those with pilots and crew who may want Mandarin-language support, now have 24/7 access to advice and assistance both in-flight and at destination in their local language and from doctors who have an excellent understanding of these clients’ specific requirements.
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2021
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2021
- European Air Ambulance (EAA) Proud To Announce Introduction Of Larger, Longer-Range Medical Aircraft
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2021
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory March 2021
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards