Air Alliance Medflight has continued its rapid expansion of air ambulance services by setting up a UK based aeromedical team.
“We are very excited to announce that we now have integrated medical capabilities in the UK which are led by Medical Director, Dr Jon Warwick and Clinical Services Manager, David Quayle. We have further enhanced this team by Chief Flight Nurse, Tiina Kauhanen and Jane Topliss who will oversee the entire UK operation.” says Wolfgang Krombach, Managing Director at Air Alliance Medflight.
“The UK presents an exciting opportunity, and we recognise that local skills and reputation are extremely important. Dr Warwick and his team will enable us to work very closely with our clients and help with specialist services such as hospital admissions and road ambulance bookings in the UK and ROI,” continues Mr. Krombach.
The UK based services will operate from modern facilities at Birmingham Airport and initially will have 2 Learjets 35A, both available in double stretcher configuration. All client requests will be handled centrally from Medflight’s Alarm Center in Germany.
24/ 7 contact:
+49 2736 4428 45
Dr Jon Warwick is looking forward to being involved in the continued expansion of Air Alliance Medflight. “This represents a very exciting opportunity for the UK and ROI market. Air Alliance Medflight operates a fleet of 15 air ambulance aircraft total, consisting of Challenger 604, Learjet 55 and 35A. The teams of Air Alliance Medflight are all dedicated to its core principles: excellent quality and patient safety.”
Air Alliance Medflight, part of the Air Alliance Group, is an air ambulance company with headquarters at Siegerland Airport and a further base at the airport of Cologne. Since it was founded in 1993, Air Alliance has developed from a small hangar operation to a state-of-the-art general and business aviation supplier. Covering the comprehensive strategic business aspects of aircraft maintenance, sales, charter operations and a flight school, Air Alliance maintains a leading position in the market.
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards