Air Alliance Medflight has continued its rapid expansion of air ambulance services by setting up a UK based aeromedical team.
“We are very excited to announce that we now have integrated medical capabilities in the UK which are led by Medical Director, Dr Jon Warwick and Clinical Services Manager, David Quayle. We have further enhanced this team by Chief Flight Nurse, Tiina Kauhanen and Jane Topliss who will oversee the entire UK operation.” says Wolfgang Krombach, Managing Director at Air Alliance Medflight.
“The UK presents an exciting opportunity, and we recognise that local skills and reputation are extremely important. Dr Warwick and his team will enable us to work very closely with our clients and help with specialist services such as hospital admissions and road ambulance bookings in the UK and ROI,” continues Mr. Krombach.
The UK based services will operate from modern facilities at Birmingham Airport and initially will have 2 Learjets 35A, both available in double stretcher configuration. All client requests will be handled centrally from Medflight’s Alarm Center in Germany.
24/ 7 contact:
+49 2736 4428 45
Dr Jon Warwick is looking forward to being involved in the continued expansion of Air Alliance Medflight. “This represents a very exciting opportunity for the UK and ROI market. Air Alliance Medflight operates a fleet of 15 air ambulance aircraft total, consisting of Challenger 604, Learjet 55 and 35A. The teams of Air Alliance Medflight are all dedicated to its core principles: excellent quality and patient safety.”
Air Alliance Medflight, part of the Air Alliance Group, is an air ambulance company with headquarters at Siegerland Airport and a further base at the airport of Cologne. Since it was founded in 1993, Air Alliance has developed from a small hangar operation to a state-of-the-art general and business aviation supplier. Covering the comprehensive strategic business aspects of aircraft maintenance, sales, charter operations and a flight school, Air Alliance maintains a leading position in the market.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Moody's Rates Humana's Senior Notes Baa3; Outlook Stable
- Cigna Continues Its Expansion In France With The Appointment Of Senior Sales Director
- Prudential Introduces Digital Claims Submission System And AI Platform
- Chubb Makes Leadership Appointments In Asia Pacific Region
- RGA Releases 2017 Global Life and Health Underwriting Survey