Following a comprehensive audit of administrative processes and policies, medical practices, and facilities, the National Accreditation Alliance of Medical Transport Applications (NAAMTA) is awarding REVA Inc. with their second consecutive NAAMTA accreditation for their fixed wing program.
REVA demonstrates compliance to each of the defined standards, excels in identifying best practice procedures, and instills these values in each employee. NAAMTA verified compliance through employee interviews, process reviews, and on-site evaluations, all of which were conducted using ISO 9001:2008 auditing guidelines.
LaDonna Randal, REVA’s Clinical Supervisor, reported: “NAAMTA standards serve as great benchmarks to meet at minimum. Their standards help guide safe practice as well as provide for constant accountability to quality improvement, especially in a progressive and innovative industry.”
REVA’s Program Director, Lesa Armstrong, RN said, "Reva has been continuously accredited by NAAMTA since 2013. Our continued commitment to accreditation, assures our client and patients that they are choosing a superior medical transport service."
“As a leader in the medical transport industry, REVA is a tremendous asset to NAAMTA Alliance,” said Roylen Griffin, NAAMTA’s Executive Director. NAAMTA Alliance Members are held in high esteem for meeting stringent requirements that define and influence transport operational excellence. Griffin continues, “REVA is driven by the attitude of being the best. This attitude of excellence starts from the top and permeates the entire organization. From safety to quality of patient care, REVA pays attention to detail.”
Stuart Hayman, CEO of REVA stated, "REVA is proud to be accredited by NAAMTA and to have met all the stringent prerequisites this accreditation requires. This accreditation, recognized by the United States Department of Defense, is another way to communicate to the world the high level of safety and operational performance REVA adheres to on a daily basis."
Featuring exclusive C-Suite commentary from CAMTS, EURAMI, IAAA, NAAMTA, Airmed, FAI and Tyrol.
- Life-Saving Flight From Mexico To Galveston Donated By Jet-Rescue Air-Ambulance
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide December 2017
- iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide November 2017
- Phoenix Air Group Receives NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory November 2017
- Join iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide August 2017
- Awesome Air Evac
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- The Carlyle Group To Become Majority Investor In Sedgwick In $6.7 Billion Transaction
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- Aetna International's Virtual Health Solution Recognised At WSB Awards
- Cigna Commits To Global Mobile Employee Health With Launch Of Integrated Wellbeing App