Redstar Aviation, Turkey, has announced the addition of a new Learjet 45 XR long range aircraft to their expanding fleet.
Based at Istanbul Sabiha Gökcen International Airport, the new Learjet 45 XR will be shortly ready for air ambulance operations.
Having commenced its Air Ambulance operations in 1989, Redstar has become the leading and most-preferred solution provider of international assistance and insurance companies in its wide range of coverage area including EMEA and Asia. Redstar obtained its initial Air Operator's Certificate from the Ministry of Transportation in 1989, and currently conducts its operations under AOC number TR-AT-015. Redstar takes well-deserved pride in being the first Turkish private Air Ambulance Company accredited to local and international organizations.
Founded in Izmir, Redstar relocated its headquarters to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport (LTFJ / SAW) in 2002 and is since Feb 2014 a subsidary of Gulf Helicopters Company who is located in Doha, Qatar.
Whilst Redstar’s core business is to provide Air Ambulance services, the past 27 years have seen Redstar excel in a wide spectrum of services, helping to develop tailor-made solutions for the unique needs and wants of its project partners. These services include:
Redstar Aviation’s 24/7 Alarm Center is the heart of all its operations. Powered by a hand-picked staff of medical doctors, flight nurses and operational personnel, able to communicate in different languages, Redstar's Alarm Center & Mission Control is ready to answer all your questions and needs, at all times.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards