Air Alliance entered the long range air ambulance market in November 2015 with their first Challenger 604. Since then demand has exceeded all expectations and therefore further capacity was required.
Air Alliance Medflight is pleased to announce the addition of their second Challenger 604 (tail sign: D-ATWO). This aircraft will join the base in Cologne, Germany.
With a range of close to 7.000 km the Challenger flies nonstop from Europe to the East Coast of the United States or it can reach South East Asia from Europe with only one fuel stop. This has significant benefits to the patient and crew comfort. Patient loading takes place very safely using an electrical ramp which can be carried throughout the flight. Medical crews especially appreciate the spacious interior as it enables them to monitor and treat the patient with enhanced access and giving them the ability to stand.
The Challenger can carry up to three-stretchers and is capable of carrying simultaneously two ventilated intensive care patients and one non-intensive care patient.
The stretcher units are equipped for the secure in-flight storage of all the medical equipment and consumables including; monitoring devices, ventilator, perfusion pumps. There is also an integrated electric and oxygen supply. The Challenger has an auxiliary power unit (APU) allowing the crew to keep the cabin comfortably cool or warm during ground time. Cabin kitchen and sanitary facilities round off the onboard services.
By design the Challenger 604 provides medical crews and patients with the widest - and one of the quietest - cabins in the industry and allows a very comfortable and tranquil mode of aero-medical transport. Combining versatility and reliability, the Challenger 604 jet is the perfect aircraft for long range and multi-patient transports.
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments