Air Alliance entered the long range air ambulance market in November 2015 with their first Challenger 604. Since then demand has exceeded all expectations and therefore further capacity was required.
Air Alliance Medflight is pleased to announce the addition of their second Challenger 604 (tail sign: D-ATWO). This aircraft will join the base in Cologne, Germany.
With a range of close to 7.000 km the Challenger flies nonstop from Europe to the East Coast of the United States or it can reach South East Asia from Europe with only one fuel stop. This has significant benefits to the patient and crew comfort. Patient loading takes place very safely using an electrical ramp which can be carried throughout the flight. Medical crews especially appreciate the spacious interior as it enables them to monitor and treat the patient with enhanced access and giving them the ability to stand.
The Challenger can carry up to three-stretchers and is capable of carrying simultaneously two ventilated intensive care patients and one non-intensive care patient.
The stretcher units are equipped for the secure in-flight storage of all the medical equipment and consumables including; monitoring devices, ventilator, perfusion pumps. There is also an integrated electric and oxygen supply. The Challenger has an auxiliary power unit (APU) allowing the crew to keep the cabin comfortably cool or warm during ground time. Cabin kitchen and sanitary facilities round off the onboard services.
By design the Challenger 604 provides medical crews and patients with the widest - and one of the quietest - cabins in the industry and allows a very comfortable and tranquil mode of aero-medical transport. Combining versatility and reliability, the Challenger 604 jet is the perfect aircraft for long range and multi-patient transports.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Moody's Rates Humana's Senior Notes Baa3; Outlook Stable
- Cigna Continues Its Expansion In France With The Appointment Of Senior Sales Director
- Prudential Introduces Digital Claims Submission System And AI Platform
- Chubb Makes Leadership Appointments In Asia Pacific Region
- RGA Releases 2017 Global Life and Health Underwriting Survey