NAAMTA’s Accreditation program is built on standards that focus on quality patient care and transport safety. Using a comprehensive audit of administrative documentation, medical practices, and facilities, NAAMTA is awarding Vighter Medical Group accreditation for their medical escort program.
Vighter Medical Group demonstrates compliance to each of the defined standards, excels in identifying best practice procedures, and instills these values in their employees. NAAMTA verified compliance through employee interviews, process reviews, and on-site evaluations, all of which were conducted using ISO 9001:2008 auditing guidelines.
Jeremy Calvert, COO at Vighter said:
“We want to thank all involved in helping Vighter achieve NAAMTA accreditation. We are proud to have met their expectations, and look forward to working with NAAMTA in maintaining this accreditation for years to come.”
Special Operations Medical Services
Nancy Purcell, NAAMTA’s Director of Clinical Operations said, “The more I learned about their clinical model for providing medical services in such a highly-specialized niche market, the more impressed I became with the talented leadership of Vighter Medical Group. Quality management can be seen throughout the entire organization. Vighter truly is the leader in providing special operations medical services around the world.”
In addition to the accreditation award, Vighter joins the NAAMTA Alliance. This alliance unifies accredited organizations in the promotion of continuous improvement in safety and patient care.
Continuous improvement is the result of shared education, experience and quality management principles by Alliance members. NAAMTA salutes Vighter for their proactive approach in achieving accreditation and looks forward to the contributions they will share with the NAAMTA Alliance.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Actisure Triumphs In Celent Awards
- New Range Of iPMI Plans Launched For The Russian Market
- BREXIT And Insurance
- BREXIT: The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe Sample Contents
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018