Jet Rescue has taken delivery of Learjet 35-ARX D-COKE. This Aircraft has been modified with the ZR-Lite package, Extended Tip-Tanks, Delta Fins and Aft Locker.
Its medical interior consists of a Dual Lifeport Stretcher System fully customized.
This is the second aircraft in the fleet that is EASA compliant. By adding this Aircraft, Jet Rescue is in a better position to fulfill the increasing demand for transoceanic medevacs especially to and from Europe.
D-COKE is the second Learjet 35 added to the fleet in less than a month.Its new registration will be XA-DOC and should be fully operational in the next 30 days.
With the latest additions, Jet Rescue is the second largest Learjet air ambulance fleet in the Americas.
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
- Angel MedFlight Poised For Growth With New Corporate Headquarters
- AirMed Flight Crews Complete Training for Kathmandu, Nepal
- Reva Air Ambulance Completes Acquisition Of American Care Air Ambulance
- Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice
- Allianz Global Assistance Launches New and Enhanced Products for Travel Agent Channel
- Air Medical Transportation Europe
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Frank Mee Appointed President Of Insurance Ireland
- Myths & Confusion Stop Millions From Saving On Health Insurance Premiums
- UnitedHealth Group 2017 First Quarter Highlights
- Emirates ID Card To Grant Daman And Thiqa Members Access To Healthcare Services Across The UAE
- Cyclone Debbie Costs Approximately $350M
- Swiss Re Opens Regional HQ In Singapore
- Populism And Terrorism Converge To Compound Global Risks
- Severe US Weather Expected To Cost Insurers More Than $2bn
- Employee Engagement Declining Across The Globe
- Early Start To Severe Weather Season Takes Its Toll On US Economy
- Cigna Launch New Expatriate Healthcare Product Specifically Created For Companies Based In France
- What Are The Benefits For Global Brokers, Agents And Intermediaries If They Add International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) To Their Insurance Product Portfolio?
- Now Health International Expands Group IPMI Plans To Abu Dhabi
- Compare Cover Empowers Customers With Insurance Acceptance Rates
- 40% Of Companies Already Have A Health And Wellbeing Strategy In Place
- From A Brokers Perspective The International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Is An Opportunity Ready To Be Taken
- Asia Sees Widening Salaries Gap
- Video Interview With Luciano Cirinà CEO of Generali CEE Holding
- Expatriate Group Simplifies IPMI Policy As A Result Of Customer Feedback
- Travel Navigator™ Lands In EMEA