Jet Rescue Air Ambulance has taken delivery of Learjet 35-ARX D-COKE. This Aircraft has been modified with the ZR-Lite package, Extended Tip-Tanks, Delta Fins and Aft Locker.
Its medical interior consists of a Dual Lifeport Stretcher System fully customized.
This is the second aircraft in the fleet that is EASA compliant. By adding this Aircraft, Jet Rescue is in a better position to fulfill the increasing demand for transoceanic medevacs especially to and from Europe.
D-COKE is the second Learjet 35 added to the fleet in less than a month.Its new registration will be XA-DOC and should be fully operational in the next 30 days.
With the latest additions, Jet Rescue is the second largest Learjet air ambulance fleet in the Americas.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018