iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owner, Operator and Broker Services News: UCXtra MedJet is preparing to launch into the market of worldwide medical air transport (fixed-wing) with state of the art medical equipment, highly skilled ICU personnel, and the fastest fleet of jets in the industry.
The rapidly evolving frontier of travel apps, language translation services on phones, and social connections being made between people across the globe, have given rise to a new generation of worldwide travelers. In fact, according to a study conducted by Visa, international travel will increase by 35% over the next decade. The study, developed in conjunction with Oxford Economics, analyses billions of Visa transactions to identify spending patterns across major purchases, and in regions, countries and major cities.
While planning a vacation, most people think about what might happen if there is an unforeseen medical emergency, but most don’t have plans in place if this were to occur. They are left to rely upon local health providers to make arrangements and decisions for them in regards to transport in emergency situations. This can cause significant stress and anxiety on both the injured/ill traveler, and their travel companions.
UCXtra MedJet is prepared and ready to assist all patients in a medical crisis requiring air transport. Their fleet of Cessna Citation X jets are the most advanced and capable aircraft in the industry. The Citation X has an airspeed of nearly 600 miles per hour, and a range of more than 3,400 miles. This is far beyond the capabilities of any other aircraft in the medical air transport service industry. Combine these attributes, with the fact that the Citation X is the pinnacle of luxury when it comes to private aircraft, and it’s clear that UCXtra MedJet is making a strong statement regarding their entry to market – they are here to drive the medical air transport industry into the future.
Meet the people of UCXtra MedJet that are driving advancement in the medical air transport industry. They will be launching UCXtra MedJet at ITIC Americas – Austin, TX Feb. 26th-28th.
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- AirCARE1 International Becomes Preferred Air Ambulance Provider For International Assistance Group (IAG)
- First Medical PTC-Transport On Airbus A380 Manned By SOS International Doctor
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
- Angel MedFlight Poised For Growth With New Corporate Headquarters
- AirMed Flight Crews Complete Training for Kathmandu, Nepal
- EAA Joins List Of AMREF Flying Doctors’ Professional Partners
- CEGA Evacuates Clients From South Sudan At Height Of Instability
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Frank Mee Appointed President Of Insurance Ireland
- Myths & Confusion Stop Millions From Saving On Health Insurance Premiums
- UnitedHealth Group 2017 First Quarter Highlights
- Emirates ID Card To Grant Daman And Thiqa Members Access To Healthcare Services Across The UAE
- Cyclone Debbie Costs Approximately $350M
- Swiss Re Opens Regional HQ In Singapore
- Populism And Terrorism Converge To Compound Global Risks
- Severe US Weather Expected To Cost Insurers More Than $2bn
- Employee Engagement Declining Across The Globe
- Early Start To Severe Weather Season Takes Its Toll On US Economy
- Cigna Launch New Expatriate Healthcare Product Specifically Created For Companies Based In France
- What Are The Benefits For Global Brokers, Agents And Intermediaries If They Add International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) To Their Insurance Product Portfolio?
- Now Health International Expands Group IPMI Plans To Abu Dhabi
- Compare Cover Empowers Customers With Insurance Acceptance Rates
- 40% Of Companies Already Have A Health And Wellbeing Strategy In Place
- From A Brokers Perspective The International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Is An Opportunity Ready To Be Taken
- Asia Sees Widening Salaries Gap
- Video Interview With Luciano Cirinà CEO of Generali CEE Holding
- Expatriate Group Simplifies IPMI Policy As A Result Of Customer Feedback
- Travel Navigator™ Lands In EMEA