iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owner, Operator and Broker Services News: UCXtra MedJet is preparing to launch into the market of worldwide medical air transport (fixed-wing) with state of the art medical equipment, highly skilled ICU personnel, and the fastest fleet of jets in the industry.
The rapidly evolving frontier of travel apps, language translation services on phones, and social connections being made between people across the globe, have given rise to a new generation of worldwide travelers. In fact, according to a study conducted by Visa, international travel will increase by 35% over the next decade. The study, developed in conjunction with Oxford Economics, analyses billions of Visa transactions to identify spending patterns across major purchases, and in regions, countries and major cities.
While planning a vacation, most people think about what might happen if there is an unforeseen medical emergency, but most don’t have plans in place if this were to occur. They are left to rely upon local health providers to make arrangements and decisions for them in regards to transport in emergency situations. This can cause significant stress and anxiety on both the injured/ill traveler, and their travel companions.
UCXtra MedJet is prepared and ready to assist all patients in a medical crisis requiring air transport. Their fleet of Cessna Citation X jets are the most advanced and capable aircraft in the industry. The Citation X has an airspeed of nearly 600 miles per hour, and a range of more than 3,400 miles. This is far beyond the capabilities of any other aircraft in the medical air transport service industry. Combine these attributes, with the fact that the Citation X is the pinnacle of luxury when it comes to private aircraft, and it’s clear that UCXtra MedJet is making a strong statement regarding their entry to market – they are here to drive the medical air transport industry into the future.
Meet the people of UCXtra MedJet that are driving advancement in the medical air transport industry. They will be launching UCXtra MedJet at ITIC Americas – Austin, TX Feb. 26th-28th.
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- World's First Multiple Patient Covid-19 Intensive Care Evacuation
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards