iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owner, Operator and Broker Services News: UCXtra MedJet is preparing to launch into the market of worldwide medical air transport (fixed-wing) with state of the art medical equipment, highly skilled ICU personnel, and the fastest fleet of jets in the industry.
The rapidly evolving frontier of travel apps, language translation services on phones, and social connections being made between people across the globe, have given rise to a new generation of worldwide travelers. In fact, according to a study conducted by Visa, international travel will increase by 35% over the next decade. The study, developed in conjunction with Oxford Economics, analyses billions of Visa transactions to identify spending patterns across major purchases, and in regions, countries and major cities.
While planning a vacation, most people think about what might happen if there is an unforeseen medical emergency, but most don’t have plans in place if this were to occur. They are left to rely upon local health providers to make arrangements and decisions for them in regards to transport in emergency situations. This can cause significant stress and anxiety on both the injured/ill traveler, and their travel companions.
UCXtra MedJet is prepared and ready to assist all patients in a medical crisis requiring air transport. Their fleet of Cessna Citation X jets are the most advanced and capable aircraft in the industry. The Citation X has an airspeed of nearly 600 miles per hour, and a range of more than 3,400 miles. This is far beyond the capabilities of any other aircraft in the medical air transport service industry. Combine these attributes, with the fact that the Citation X is the pinnacle of luxury when it comes to private aircraft, and it’s clear that UCXtra MedJet is making a strong statement regarding their entry to market – they are here to drive the medical air transport industry into the future.
Meet the people of UCXtra MedJet that are driving advancement in the medical air transport industry. They will be launching UCXtra MedJet at ITIC Americas – Austin, TX Feb. 26th-28th.
- Life-Saving Flight From Mexico To Galveston Donated By Jet-Rescue Air-Ambulance
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Awesome Air Evac
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Half Of Travellers Aged 18-24 Would Risk Travelling Without Insurance
- Senior Promotions As Now Health International Progresses Global Growth Strategy
- 17.6 Million Would Struggle To Recover From A Financial Shock Or Loss Of Income
- 3 Reasons Travel Insurance Isn't Just For International Trips