The agreement brings together EAA’s award-winning global repatriation services with AirLink’s unique expertise in Latin America, and ensures that the very best care will be available to more patients who – for whatever medical reason – need urgent repatriation.
AirLink has flown more than 2500 successful missions in its near-two-decade history. With two bases – one in Guadalajara, Mexico and one in San Diego, United States – the team has particular US-Mexican cross-border expertise, as well as extensive experience throughout Latin America.
Working closely with the authorities, and thanks to an extensive network of professional contacts, they are able to fly to and from some of the most remote or challenging areas of Central and South America and the Caribbean, and they have particular expertise in emergency evacuations from cruise ships.
Their highly-trained medical staff stand ready to treat critically ill and injured patients and provide specialized services such as the transport of burns victims; and their fully-equipped fleet of aircraft and expert flight crew offer transportation across the American continent and worldwide.
The agreement with Luxembourg-based EAA will allow for speedier and more efficient repatriation of patients, ensuring both teams can streamline their mission planning, while offering greater choice for clients.
EAA – named Air Ambulance Provider of the Year for 2016 – only collaborates with carefully selected partners, to ensure the highest quality of service is maintained.
AirLink becomes the latest partner for EAA, which already has arrangements in place with AMREF in Eastern Africa, ER24 in Southern Africa, Skyservice in North America, LifeFlight in Australasia, and RMSI in high-risk areas such as Afghanistan and Iraq.
Such agreements allow for the quickest and most comprehensive service for clients and patients, ensuring particular expertise is available where it can be made best use of, in the most cost-effective way for clients.
EAA Missions Control Centre (MCC) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and has one of the broadest experience bases in the global air ambulance industry.
For further information on AirLink visit: http://www.airlinkambulance.com/
For further information on EAA's worldwide Air Alliance partners visit: http://www.air-alliance.com/
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
- Angel MedFlight Poised For Growth With New Corporate Headquarters
- AirMed Flight Crews Complete Training for Kathmandu, Nepal
- Reva Air Ambulance Completes Acquisition Of American Care Air Ambulance
- Trinidad and Tobago Travel Advice
- Allianz Global Assistance Launches New and Enhanced Products for Travel Agent Channel
- Air Medical Transportation Europe
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Frank Mee Appointed President Of Insurance Ireland
- Myths & Confusion Stop Millions From Saving On Health Insurance Premiums
- UnitedHealth Group 2017 First Quarter Highlights
- Emirates ID Card To Grant Daman And Thiqa Members Access To Healthcare Services Across The UAE
- Cyclone Debbie Costs Approximately $350M
- Swiss Re Opens Regional HQ In Singapore
- Populism And Terrorism Converge To Compound Global Risks
- Severe US Weather Expected To Cost Insurers More Than $2bn
- Employee Engagement Declining Across The Globe
- Early Start To Severe Weather Season Takes Its Toll On US Economy
- Cigna Launch New Expatriate Healthcare Product Specifically Created For Companies Based In France
- What Are The Benefits For Global Brokers, Agents And Intermediaries If They Add International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) To Their Insurance Product Portfolio?
- Now Health International Expands Group IPMI Plans To Abu Dhabi
- Compare Cover Empowers Customers With Insurance Acceptance Rates
- 40% Of Companies Already Have A Health And Wellbeing Strategy In Place
- From A Brokers Perspective The International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Is An Opportunity Ready To Be Taken
- Asia Sees Widening Salaries Gap
- Video Interview With Luciano Cirinà CEO of Generali CEE Holding
- Expatriate Group Simplifies IPMI Policy As A Result Of Customer Feedback
- Travel Navigator™ Lands In EMEA