The agreement brings together EAA’s award-winning global repatriation services with AirLink’s unique expertise in Latin America, and ensures that the very best care will be available to more patients who – for whatever medical reason – need urgent repatriation.
AirLink has flown more than 2500 successful missions in its near-two-decade history. With two bases – one in Guadalajara, Mexico and one in San Diego, United States – the team has particular US-Mexican cross-border expertise, as well as extensive experience throughout Latin America.
Working closely with the authorities, and thanks to an extensive network of professional contacts, they are able to fly to and from some of the most remote or challenging areas of Central and South America and the Caribbean, and they have particular expertise in emergency evacuations from cruise ships.
Their highly-trained medical staff stand ready to treat critically ill and injured patients and provide specialized services such as the transport of burns victims; and their fully-equipped fleet of aircraft and expert flight crew offer transportation across the American continent and worldwide.
The agreement with Luxembourg-based EAA will allow for speedier and more efficient repatriation of patients, ensuring both teams can streamline their mission planning, while offering greater choice for clients.
EAA – named Air Ambulance Provider of the Year for 2016 – only collaborates with carefully selected partners, to ensure the highest quality of service is maintained.
AirLink becomes the latest partner for EAA, which already has arrangements in place with AMREF in Eastern Africa, ER24 in Southern Africa, Skyservice in North America, LifeFlight in Australasia, and RMSI in high-risk areas such as Afghanistan and Iraq.
Such agreements allow for the quickest and most comprehensive service for clients and patients, ensuring particular expertise is available where it can be made best use of, in the most cost-effective way for clients.
EAA Missions Control Centre (MCC) is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and has one of the broadest experience bases in the global air ambulance industry.
For further information on AirLink visit: http://www.airlinkambulance.com/
For further information on EAA's worldwide Air Alliance partners visit: http://www.air-alliance.com/
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Jet Rescue Responds To Earthquake In Mexico
- Thomas Wafer Appointed As Chairman, Willis Re, North America, Alongside New Vice-Chair Jeffrey Livingston
- Insurance Has Grown Rapidly In Emerging Markets But There Are Still Significant Protection Gaps
- DHA Launches The ‘Salem’ Medical Fitness And Occupational Screening System & A New Medical Fitness Center In The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Noor Dubai Foundation Benefits Over 25 Million People Through Free Treatment And Preventive Programs
- Global Expansion Of 2nd.MD Innovative Expert Opinion
- National Friendly Private Medical Insurance Plan To Ease NHS Waiting Times
- New Commercial Development Manager Appointed At Insurance Specialists National Friendly
- Demand For New Solutions Beyond Traditional Core Reinsurance Business Continues To Grow
- Willis Towers Watson Hires Albert Li To Lead Insurance Consulting And Technology Business In Hong Kong And Taiwan
- Developing Cover For New Risks
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- Aetna Offers Assistance To Members Affected By Hurricane Irma
- Starr Companies Appoints Dave Fitzgerald As Global Chief Claims Officer
- MSH International Enters IPMI Market In Germany With The Acquisition Of BDAE
- Record Passenger Load Factor In July
- New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals In Dubai