iPMI Magazine Air and Ground Ambulance news: The UK operating base of Air Alliance Medflight GmbH, situated at Birmingham International Airport, achieved a significant milestone last week: the team were awarded EURAMI accreditation following a very comprehensive application and onsite audit programme. This is an incredible achievement as they only commenced operations, after setting up the new UK base, less than 12 months ago in May 2016.
“I’m delighted that the team has achieved Eurami accreditation in such a short time” remarks Wolfgang Krombach, Managing Director; “The whole team has worked extremely hard to set up the UK base and integrate all aspects of medical operations into the Air Alliance Group. They thoroughly deserve the recognition that this accreditation brings.”
Whilst it is stated that to apply for Eurami accreditation the operator should have a minimum of two years of air ambulance operations and have completed a minimum of 250 medical flights, Air Alliance’s UK aeromedical team were able to demonstrate to the Eurami board that they met the necessary criteria, thereby allowing them to apply within 6 months of commencing operations.
The UK team brought a wealth of experience with them when they joined Air Alliance Medflight following many years in the air ambulance industry. Their commitment to continually evolve air ambulance standards is reflected by David Quayle being appointed as a CAMTS EU site surveyor in July 2016.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Reputation Of Travel Insurers Takes Another Knock
- Allianz Reports 2.5 Billion Euros Operating Profit Q3 2017 - Life And Health Insurance New Business Up
- September Air Freight Demand Slows Slightly But Still Up 9.2%
- September Passenger Demand Shows Hurricane Hit
- Allianz Expands Footprint In China With New Beijing Branch