iPMI Magazine Air and Ground Ambulance news: The UK operating base of Air Alliance Medflight GmbH, situated at Birmingham International Airport, achieved a significant milestone last week: the team were awarded EURAMI accreditation following a very comprehensive application and onsite audit programme. This is an incredible achievement as they only commenced operations, after setting up the new UK base, less than 12 months ago in May 2016.
“I’m delighted that the team has achieved Eurami accreditation in such a short time” remarks Wolfgang Krombach, Managing Director; “The whole team has worked extremely hard to set up the UK base and integrate all aspects of medical operations into the Air Alliance Group. They thoroughly deserve the recognition that this accreditation brings.”
Whilst it is stated that to apply for Eurami accreditation the operator should have a minimum of two years of air ambulance operations and have completed a minimum of 250 medical flights, Air Alliance’s UK aeromedical team were able to demonstrate to the Eurami board that they met the necessary criteria, thereby allowing them to apply within 6 months of commencing operations.
The UK team brought a wealth of experience with them when they joined Air Alliance Medflight following many years in the air ambulance industry. Their commitment to continually evolve air ambulance standards is reflected by David Quayle being appointed as a CAMTS EU site surveyor in July 2016.
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- The Top 5 Threats To Businesses In The Next Year, According To Healix’s 2022 Risk Outlook Report
- Charles Taylor To Focus On International Insurance Fraud With BBC
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders