International Assistance Group (IAG), the world’s largest alliance of independent assistance companies, welcomes ACE Air & Ambulance as new IAG Accredited Service Provider in Zimbabwe.
ACE Air & Ambulance are remote African Rescue Experts, offering complete peace of mind solutions to patients needing emergency medical care, whether they are in the remotest regions of Southern Africa, or within busy city centers.
With bases in both Harare and Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), ACE is strategically positioned to ensure quickest activation times within Southern Africa. Their services include ICU Transfers and Intensive Care Transportation (including newborns), as well as emergency medical training and a range of first aid courses, tailor-made to suit clients in the most challenging of environments.
ACE received the EURAMI accreditation for its fixed wing air ambulance service in 2016 and recently joined the IAG Accredited Service Provider partnership programme, which reaffirms a proven track record in transporting patients, both locally and internationally, with unparalleled expertise and professionalism.
The company’s personnel are registered with the Health Professions Authority (HPA), a regulatory body established for the control of health institutions throughout Zimbabwe, as well as the Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe, thus ensuring the provision of high quality emergency medical services to all patients on a 24/7 basis.
The new IAG Accredited Service Providers has three Beechcraft King aircrafts at disposal which are suited to land at airstrips where most other jets cannot land. The aircraft is fully equipped and permanently configured as an ICU air ambulance, readily available for use at any time.
Cécile Hermetz, International Assistance Group (IAG), General Manager mentioned “It is the IAG mission to enable our Partners to always deliver world-class assistance services whenever their customers are. ACE Air & Ambulance brings an expert solution in such an important and difficult region (Southern Africa) that definitively supports us to deliver on our mission.”
Last year, ACE Air & Ambulance handled 200 air evacuations and 2,500 ground ambulance mission calls.
ACE Air & Ambulance services include: Advanced Critical Care, Fixed Wing Aeromedical Services, Fully Equipped ICU Ground Ambulance Services, Complete Medical Case Management, Accredited Training Academy with the Resuscitation Council Southern Africa, Paramedic Training, Remote Field Paramedic Stations, amongst others.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- International Travel Risk Security Advice, Warnings, News And Intelligence
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Jet Rescue Responds To Earthquake In Mexico
- Thomas Wafer Appointed As Chairman, Willis Re, North America, Alongside New Vice-Chair Jeffrey Livingston
- Insurance Has Grown Rapidly In Emerging Markets But There Are Still Significant Protection Gaps
- DHA Launches The ‘Salem’ Medical Fitness And Occupational Screening System & A New Medical Fitness Center In The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Noor Dubai Foundation Benefits Over 25 Million People Through Free Treatment And Preventive Programs
- Global Expansion Of 2nd.MD Innovative Expert Opinion
- National Friendly Private Medical Insurance Plan To Ease NHS Waiting Times
- New Commercial Development Manager Appointed At Insurance Specialists National Friendly
- Demand For New Solutions Beyond Traditional Core Reinsurance Business Continues To Grow
- Willis Towers Watson Hires Albert Li To Lead Insurance Consulting And Technology Business In Hong Kong And Taiwan
- Developing Cover For New Risks
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- Aetna Offers Assistance To Members Affected By Hurricane Irma
- Starr Companies Appoints Dave Fitzgerald As Global Chief Claims Officer
- MSH International Enters IPMI Market In Germany With The Acquisition Of BDAE
- Record Passenger Load Factor In July
- New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals In Dubai