International Assistance Group (IAG), the world’s largest alliance of independent assistance companies, welcomes ACE Air & Ambulance as new IAG Accredited Service Provider in Zimbabwe.
ACE Air & Ambulance are remote African Rescue Experts, offering complete peace of mind solutions to patients needing emergency medical care, whether they are in the remotest regions of Southern Africa, or within busy city centers.
With bases in both Harare and Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), ACE is strategically positioned to ensure quickest activation times within Southern Africa. Their services include ICU Transfers and Intensive Care Transportation (including newborns), as well as emergency medical training and a range of first aid courses, tailor-made to suit clients in the most challenging of environments.
ACE received the EURAMI accreditation for its fixed wing air ambulance service in 2016 and recently joined the IAG Accredited Service Provider partnership programme, which reaffirms a proven track record in transporting patients, both locally and internationally, with unparalleled expertise and professionalism.
The company’s personnel are registered with the Health Professions Authority (HPA), a regulatory body established for the control of health institutions throughout Zimbabwe, as well as the Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe, thus ensuring the provision of high quality emergency medical services to all patients on a 24/7 basis.
The new IAG Accredited Service Providers has three Beechcraft King aircrafts at disposal which are suited to land at airstrips where most other jets cannot land. The aircraft is fully equipped and permanently configured as an ICU air ambulance, readily available for use at any time.
Cécile Hermetz, International Assistance Group (IAG), General Manager mentioned “It is the IAG mission to enable our Partners to always deliver world-class assistance services whenever their customers are. ACE Air & Ambulance brings an expert solution in such an important and difficult region (Southern Africa) that definitively supports us to deliver on our mission.”
Last year, ACE Air & Ambulance handled 200 air evacuations and 2,500 ground ambulance mission calls.
ACE Air & Ambulance services include: Advanced Critical Care, Fixed Wing Aeromedical Services, Fully Equipped ICU Ground Ambulance Services, Complete Medical Case Management, Accredited Training Academy with the Resuscitation Council Southern Africa, Paramedic Training, Remote Field Paramedic Stations, amongst others.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- GrowFL Announces 2017 Florida Companies to Watch Finalists
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Reputation Of Travel Insurers Takes Another Knock
- Allianz Reports 2.5 Billion Euros Operating Profit Q3 2017 - Life And Health Insurance New Business Up
- September Air Freight Demand Slows Slightly But Still Up 9.2%
- September Passenger Demand Shows Hurricane Hit
- Allianz Expands Footprint In China With New Beijing Branch