International Assistance Group (IAG), the world’s largest alliance of independent assistance companies, welcomes ACE Air & Ambulance as new IAG Accredited Service Provider in Zimbabwe.
ACE Air & Ambulance are remote African Rescue Experts, offering complete peace of mind solutions to patients needing emergency medical care, whether they are in the remotest regions of Southern Africa, or within busy city centers.
With bases in both Harare and Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe), ACE is strategically positioned to ensure quickest activation times within Southern Africa. Their services include ICU Transfers and Intensive Care Transportation (including newborns), as well as emergency medical training and a range of first aid courses, tailor-made to suit clients in the most challenging of environments.
ACE received the EURAMI accreditation for its fixed wing air ambulance service in 2016 and recently joined the IAG Accredited Service Provider partnership programme, which reaffirms a proven track record in transporting patients, both locally and internationally, with unparalleled expertise and professionalism.
The company’s personnel are registered with the Health Professions Authority (HPA), a regulatory body established for the control of health institutions throughout Zimbabwe, as well as the Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe, thus ensuring the provision of high quality emergency medical services to all patients on a 24/7 basis.
The new IAG Accredited Service Providers has three Beechcraft King aircrafts at disposal which are suited to land at airstrips where most other jets cannot land. The aircraft is fully equipped and permanently configured as an ICU air ambulance, readily available for use at any time.
Cécile Hermetz, International Assistance Group (IAG), General Manager mentioned “It is the IAG mission to enable our Partners to always deliver world-class assistance services whenever their customers are. ACE Air & Ambulance brings an expert solution in such an important and difficult region (Southern Africa) that definitively supports us to deliver on our mission.”
Last year, ACE Air & Ambulance handled 200 air evacuations and 2,500 ground ambulance mission calls.
ACE Air & Ambulance services include: Advanced Critical Care, Fixed Wing Aeromedical Services, Fully Equipped ICU Ground Ambulance Services, Complete Medical Case Management, Accredited Training Academy with the Resuscitation Council Southern Africa, Paramedic Training, Remote Field Paramedic Stations, amongst others.
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- International Travel Risk Security Advice, Warnings, News And Intelligence
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
- Angel MedFlight Poised For Growth With New Corporate Headquarters
- International Medical, Healthcare, Travel, Expatriate Insurance and Assistance Newsletter May 2015
- AirMed Flight Crews Complete Training for Kathmandu, Nepal
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Dubai Hospital To Undergo AED 290 Million-Expansion Plan
- Aviva To Commence Share Buy-Back
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 34.25%
- Bupa Chairman Announces Intention To Step Down In December 2018
- Aetna International Launch 'vHealth by Aetna' A Global Digital Primary Healthcare Service in India
- CEGA Collaborates With Charles Taylor General Adjusting Services To Enhance Fraud Investigation Capabilities
- Cigna Global Health Benefits Launches Crisis Assistance Plus
- Turning the Travel Insurance Claims Process Inside Out
- 1 In 3 Millennials Turns Down A Job In Part Because Of Poor Insurance Offerings
- Anthem Comments On Decision Of Delaware Court of Chancery On Acquisition of Cigna
- BREXIT And The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe 2017 Sample Contents
- BREXIT And The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe 2017
- Insurance Industry Could Be Facing A Perfect Storm Warns BIBA CEO Steve White
- Captive Insurance: A Viable Risk Management Tool For Asian Corporations
- British Insurance Brokers’ Association Launch Good Practice Guide For Brokers
- Expats, Health Insurance, Impats And Immigrants
- Towergate Insurance Q1 2017 Results
- Cigna Corporation Announces Termination Of Anthem Transaction
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Tom Wilkinson, CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business
- Healix Supports XL Catlin With Range Of 'Duty Of Care' Services For Its New Protect & Assist Product