Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance and Nicklaus Children’s Hospital of Miami have entered into a collaboration, whereby Jet-Rescue, LatinAmerica’s largest international air-ambulance company, will provide the hospital’s award-winning LifeFlight air transport team an extended range aviation platform for service from Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
“We are proud and privileged to have been selected by Nicklaus Children’s Hospital as one of their fixed-wing aviation service providers,” said Carlos Salinas, CEO and owner of Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance company.
“The hospital’s many centers of excellence are well known. Our collaboration extends the reach of the hospital well over 3,500 miles from Miami on a single tank of fuel,” Salinas added.
“This relationship is about making the world-class medical solutions of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital more accessible to doctors and critical care patients in neighboring countries, and well beyond our region,” said Shai Gold, Jet-Rescue’s Managing Director for Corporate Strategy & Development.
“Now, geographic distance will be less of a factor for those seeking to access our renowned subspecialty pediatric services,” said Michael L. Caschette, Administrative Director for Emergency and Support Services at Nicklaus Children’s.
“The relationship with Jet-Rescue adds strategic depth to the hospital. We now have access to a large fleet of dedicated Learjet air ambulances with bases in Miami and in Mexico City. Several of the aircraft are equipped with advanced avionics. Additionally, the company offers the long-range Dassault Falcon-50 aircraft for our use,” Caschette said.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Jet Rescue Responds To Earthquake In Mexico
- Thomas Wafer Appointed As Chairman, Willis Re, North America, Alongside New Vice-Chair Jeffrey Livingston
- Insurance Has Grown Rapidly In Emerging Markets But There Are Still Significant Protection Gaps
- DHA Launches The ‘Salem’ Medical Fitness And Occupational Screening System & A New Medical Fitness Center In The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Noor Dubai Foundation Benefits Over 25 Million People Through Free Treatment And Preventive Programs
- Global Expansion Of 2nd.MD Innovative Expert Opinion
- National Friendly Private Medical Insurance Plan To Ease NHS Waiting Times
- New Commercial Development Manager Appointed At Insurance Specialists National Friendly
- Demand For New Solutions Beyond Traditional Core Reinsurance Business Continues To Grow
- Willis Towers Watson Hires Albert Li To Lead Insurance Consulting And Technology Business In Hong Kong And Taiwan
- Developing Cover For New Risks
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- Aetna Offers Assistance To Members Affected By Hurricane Irma
- Starr Companies Appoints Dave Fitzgerald As Global Chief Claims Officer
- MSH International Enters IPMI Market In Germany With The Acquisition Of BDAE
- Record Passenger Load Factor In July
- New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals In Dubai