Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance and Nicklaus Children’s Hospital of Miami have entered into a collaboration, whereby Jet-Rescue, LatinAmerica’s largest international air-ambulance company, will provide the hospital’s award-winning LifeFlight air transport team an extended range aviation platform for service from Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
“We are proud and privileged to have been selected by Nicklaus Children’s Hospital as one of their fixed-wing aviation service providers,” said Carlos Salinas, CEO and owner of Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance company.
“The hospital’s many centers of excellence are well known. Our collaboration extends the reach of the hospital well over 3,500 miles from Miami on a single tank of fuel,” Salinas added.
“This relationship is about making the world-class medical solutions of Nicklaus Children’s Hospital more accessible to doctors and critical care patients in neighboring countries, and well beyond our region,” said Shai Gold, Jet-Rescue’s Managing Director for Corporate Strategy & Development.
“Now, geographic distance will be less of a factor for those seeking to access our renowned subspecialty pediatric services,” said Michael L. Caschette, Administrative Director for Emergency and Support Services at Nicklaus Children’s.
“The relationship with Jet-Rescue adds strategic depth to the hospital. We now have access to a large fleet of dedicated Learjet air ambulances with bases in Miami and in Mexico City. Several of the aircraft are equipped with advanced avionics. Additionally, the company offers the long-range Dassault Falcon-50 aircraft for our use,” Caschette said.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Sirius International Group, Ltd. and Its Main Subsidiaries
- UnitedHealth Group 2nd Quarter Highlights
- Global Work Forces Still Vital For Big Business
- Taking Control of Infection Control: A Clean Bill of Health For Jet Rescue Air-Ambulance
- China Signals Commitment to Tighter Financial Regulation
- A.M. Best Revises Outlooks to Stable for GBG Insurance Limited
- Aetna International Claims Double Wins At Insurance Asia Awards 2017
- International Health Insurance Plans For Intergovernmental Organisations
- Awesome Air Evac
- Concur Empowers Businesses To Protect Travellers With Concur Locate And Active Monitoring
- Nearly 30% Of Travel Managers Are Unsure How Long It Would Take To Locate Employees In Crisis Situations
- Council Of State Authorises Co-Planing In France
- FCA Fines Compliance Oversight Officer For Pension Transfer Failings
- Seven Corners Hires President of Latin America, Caribbean Region
- Friday Flash Sale: SAVE £300 When You Purchase Brand New BREXIT And Insurance 2017 Report
- Download IPMI Provider Network Directory Company Guide July 2017
- Passenger Demand Moderates From Recent Peak But Stays Strong
- Aviva Launches Low-Cost, Top-Up Health Insurances To Corporate Market
- Cigna Global Health Benefits Introduces Market Leading App
- AXA Strengthens International Healthcare Proposition For Growing Businesses