Air Trek, Inc. was among the first round of 2017 Florida Companies to Watch finalists recently announced by GrowFL.
The awards event - now in its seventh year - honors 50 select second-stage companies from throughout the state of Florida for developing valuable products and services, creating quality jobs, enriching communities, and broadening new industries throughout Florida. Chosen from a candidate pool of more than 800 nominations, the finalists collectively represent $598 million in annual revenue and employ 3,200 full-time equivalent employees.
“WE ARE HONORED TO HAVE BEEN SLECETED AS A FINALIST FOR THE 2017 FLORIDA COMPANIES TO WACTCH! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT LIES AHEAD IN THIS PROCESS.” commented DANA CARR, VP/DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
The Florida Companies To Watch program consists of two rounds of selections. Finalists now advance to the second round, where they will be further evaluated based on their performance in the marketplace, innovative products, services or processes, philanthropy and empowered employees.
“We applaud these first round finalists who have shown how they stand out in their regions as innovative business leaders, going to the next level to grow their companies. They are true rock stars,” says Dr. Tom O’Neal, GrowFL Executive Director.
The Finalists represent a unique group of scalable, high-growth enterprises that are already located within Florida. These high growth enterprises are an important segment of our economy and their numbers have been steadily increasing, which contributed to Florida’s ranking of 24 on the Kauffman Index of Growth Entrepreneurship. According to this report, “entrepreneurship is not a monolithic phenomenon, and it includes many moving parts. Creating new businesses is a different economic activity from running small businesses, which in turn is different from growing businesses.” Florida Companies to Watch recognizes the different approach needed to successfully grow and scale a business, and celebrates those that are working to achieve this goal.
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Apollo Hospitals Expands Air Ambulance Service
- Life Force Adds 6th Helicopter In North Carolina
- International Assistance Group And Ace Air & Ambulance New Partnership Guarantees Emergency Medical Care In Zimbabwe
- Milestone For European Air Ambulance With Completion Of Fleet Renewal Programme
- Air Alliance Medflight UK Aeromedical Team Achieves Eurami Accreditation
- European Air Ambulance And Mexico-Based Airlink Air Ambulance Announce International Collaboration
- European Air Ambulance Welcomes 4th Learjet 45XR
- UCXtra MedJet to Revolutionise Fixed Wing Medical Air Transport
- Jet Rescue Continues To Grow Its Air Ambulance Fleet
- Vighter Medical Group Awarded NAAMTA Medical Escort Accreditation
- AAR Airlift Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Video: Medic Air Teams Evacuates Belgian Traveller From Ho Chi Minh City To Brussels
- Air Alliance Welcomes Second Challenger 604 To Their Air Ambulance Fleet
- REVA Inc. Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- Air Alliance Medflight Opens Medical Office In Birmingham UK
- Air Methods Responds To ABC News Air Ambulance Investigation
- Air Methods To Acquire Tri-State Care Flight
- New Challenger 604 At Air Alliance
- Eva Kluge Appointed As New Director Of Sales And Business Development At Air Alliance Medflight
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Jet Rescue Responds To Earthquake In Mexico
- Thomas Wafer Appointed As Chairman, Willis Re, North America, Alongside New Vice-Chair Jeffrey Livingston
- Insurance Has Grown Rapidly In Emerging Markets But There Are Still Significant Protection Gaps
- DHA Launches The ‘Salem’ Medical Fitness And Occupational Screening System & A New Medical Fitness Center In The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Noor Dubai Foundation Benefits Over 25 Million People Through Free Treatment And Preventive Programs
- Global Expansion Of 2nd.MD Innovative Expert Opinion
- National Friendly Private Medical Insurance Plan To Ease NHS Waiting Times
- New Commercial Development Manager Appointed At Insurance Specialists National Friendly
- Demand For New Solutions Beyond Traditional Core Reinsurance Business Continues To Grow
- Willis Towers Watson Hires Albert Li To Lead Insurance Consulting And Technology Business In Hong Kong And Taiwan
- Developing Cover For New Risks
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- Aetna Offers Assistance To Members Affected By Hurricane Irma
- Starr Companies Appoints Dave Fitzgerald As Global Chief Claims Officer
- MSH International Enters IPMI Market In Germany With The Acquisition Of BDAE
- Record Passenger Load Factor In July
- New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals In Dubai