Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance (USA and Mexico) is pleased to announce the introduction of ISO-Chamber™, a Level-1 biohazard isolated med-evacuation transport system.
The ISO-Chamber™, manufactured by STC environmental Products in Seattle USA, is designed to contain the risk of transporting patients who are infected with highly contagious, deadly, diseases.
“Effective immediately,Jet-Rescue is the 1st and only air ambulance provider in Mexico and Latin America with the ability to transport highly infectious patients. We deployed one ISOChamber™ biohazard isolation transport system in our US base in Miami Florida, and ISOChamber™ system in our Mexico-City base. Jet Rescue is now ready to offer this uniquely specialized transport service to Governments, NGOs, Academic Medical Centers, as well as to insurers and medical assistance companies” said Carlos Salinas, CEO & COO of Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance Corporation.
“Jet Rescue has long held a qualitative edge in the air-ambulance segment. We made a name for ourselves by safely transporting, high-acuity, patients who require complex care. As such, we invest heavily in best-in-class medical equipment and custom designed our fleet as flying ICUs. Jet Rescue pioneered the use of the Hamilton T-1 mechanical vent onboard an air ambulance in Latin America. We are also one of the few companies in the Americas that use the I-Stat portable lab inflight.
Jet Rescue is also the first, and only med-evac company, in the Americas utilizing ultrasonography in a fixed-wing air ambulance. As we all know, air ambulance transportation is reserved for the very sick, or the severely injured. These patients need the best equipment and highly skilled medical staff to safely endure the aeromedical transport. Our ongoing investment in staff development and equipment results in what our clients consider to be best-in-class medical care and best value aeromedical service”, concluded Salinas.
With 10 dedicated LearJet air ambulances, Jet Rescue operates the largest international medevac service in LATAM out of bases in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Jet Rescue’s USA H.Q. is at Opa Locka International Executive Airport in Miami. Jet Rescue Mexico Owns and Operates its Air Ambulance Fleet under Mexico AOC MTS/2015. US Aircraft owned by the company, are operated by Century Aviation Part 135 Certificate Number LDIA742M. Jet Rescue is the registered trademark of Med Jets SA de CV and Med Jets USA Inc. Worldwide Air Ambulance Service.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Jet Rescue Responds To Earthquake In Mexico
- Thomas Wafer Appointed As Chairman, Willis Re, North America, Alongside New Vice-Chair Jeffrey Livingston
- Insurance Has Grown Rapidly In Emerging Markets But There Are Still Significant Protection Gaps
- DHA Launches The ‘Salem’ Medical Fitness And Occupational Screening System & A New Medical Fitness Center In The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Noor Dubai Foundation Benefits Over 25 Million People Through Free Treatment And Preventive Programs
- Global Expansion Of 2nd.MD Innovative Expert Opinion
- National Friendly Private Medical Insurance Plan To Ease NHS Waiting Times
- New Commercial Development Manager Appointed At Insurance Specialists National Friendly
- Demand For New Solutions Beyond Traditional Core Reinsurance Business Continues To Grow
- Willis Towers Watson Hires Albert Li To Lead Insurance Consulting And Technology Business In Hong Kong And Taiwan
- Developing Cover For New Risks
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory September 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Air Ambulance Owners Operators Brokers Provider Network Directory Company Guide September 2017
- Aetna Offers Assistance To Members Affected By Hurricane Irma
- Starr Companies Appoints Dave Fitzgerald As Global Chief Claims Officer
- MSH International Enters IPMI Market In Germany With The Acquisition Of BDAE
- Record Passenger Load Factor In July
- New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals In Dubai