Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance (USA and Mexico) is pleased to announce that it has selected the Swiss based SaniSwiss to provide state-of-the-art, eco-friendly, automated airborne bio-sanitation technology for its aircraft.
SaniSwiss offers world-class water-based, antimicrobial technology that uses a tiny concentration (<1.5%) of H2o2 (hydrogen peroxide)to kill germs via environmentally friendly deployment that originates from a proprietary, portable, robotic device.
“Jet-Rescue is the only air ambulance provider in Mexico and Latin America, and one of a handful of air ambulance companies in the USA, to use this innovative technology” said Carlos Salinas, CEO & COO of Jet-Rescue Air Ambulance Corporation.
“As part of our pro-active approach to managing quality and risks, our staff, patients and customers are now assured the highest level of sanitation and disinfection on board our 10-aircraft”, added Salinas.
"Jet Rescues’ commitment to quality and safety is born out of our simple credo: “medical professionals who fly to the rescue” says Shai Gold, Managing Director of Corporate Strategy & Development.
“In the world of critical care flight medicine, upholding the highest standards of infection control, clinical quality and patient safety means better outcomes for the patients and safer working conditions for our staff”, concluded Gold.
With 10 dedicated LearJet air ambulances, Jet Rescue operates the largest international medevac service in LATAM out of bases in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Jet Rescue’s USA H.Q. is at Opa Locka International Executive Airport in Miami. Jet Rescue Mexico Owns and Operates its Air Ambulance Fleet under Mexico AOC MTS/2015. US Aircraft owned by the company, are operated by Century Aviation Part 135 Certificate Number LDIA742M. Jet Rescue is the registered trademark of Med Jets SA de CV and Med Jets USA Inc. Worldwide Air Ambulance Service
For more information about our medical evacuation services in the Americas and Caribbean
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Expatriate Group Launch Short Term IPMI Cover
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- A.M. Best Revises Issuer Credit Rating Outlook to Positive for Worldwide Medical Assurance, Ltd. Corp
- Wellaway Limited Introduces Orbe; A New Global Health Insurance Product That Provides Coverage For Pre-Existing Conditions
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Bupa México Compañía de Seguros, S.A. de C.V.
- Munich Re Generates A Profit Of €733m In Second Quarter
- Video Interview: Aegon's CEO Alex Wynaendts Discusses Aegon's 2nd Quarter Results 2017
- Video Interview: Zurich Insurance Group CEO Mario Greco Speaks About Half Year Results 2017
- The Potential Costs Of Emergency Medical Treatment Faced By UK Travellers Overseas
- VIDEO: 2017 Half Year Results Interview With Aviva Group CEO Mark Wilson
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Delvag Versicherungs-AG
- European Commission Approves Acquisition Of Banco Popular Español S.A. By Banco Santander
- Aviva Announce 10 Year General Insurance Agreement With HSBC
- AGER To Acquire Aegon Ireland
- Berkshire Medical Center RNs File Unfair Labor Practice Charge Over Hospital's Refusal To Provide Health Insurance Data
- Ping An Launches Special Initiatives to Support Jiuzhaigou Earthquake Disaster Zone
- Rise In Insurance Claims On Horizon After Scrapped Employment Tribunal Fees
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Tarik Ajami As Chief Compliance Officer And General Counsel Of North America Unit